MMA Ring Announcers should have.....

Their own screen name color like platinum or something!
Provided they can prove they work for "Legit" Professional MMA promotion co. How say you Kirik? and Happy B-Day man!

ttt

As a licensed announcer, I approve of this idea...but I think we should have WHITE names instead.

Since people do not care who we are, NOT having to look at our names would encourage them to continue not caring who we are.

i'm 27 and have been announcing since i was 23.

i can speak for just about every announcer and say that we've worked for some legit shows, and unfortunately some not-so-legit shows.

the non-legit shows you only really figure out til you get there and realize everything is insanity and bullshit.

i've got much better and realizing which promoters are legit and which aren't the more shows i announce.

we ring announcers go through shit too; not all of us enjoy the company of the UFC like Bruce.

for this, we deseve our own colored name

signed.

The thread starter neglected to mention that he announces for the IFC.There is a reason that Paul & Tiffany no longer post here.

bulldog56-1.gif picture by TheDropperIFC

crowbar - 

The thread starter neglected to mention that he announces for the IFC.There is a reason that Paul & Tiffany no longer post here.

I proudly announce for the IFC and a multitude of other promotions. LMFAO at Crobar who from my understanding was fired from teh IFC....Disgruntled very much crobar? Not sure who tiffany is but Paul don't post anywhere.

crowbar - 

<br And the tread hi-jacker neglected to mention he was fired from teh IFC.

You are misinformed &Tiffany is Paul`s daughter.When you get a chance,ask Paul if he regrets the "partnership" he fucked up with the WEC.

I just ring announced the M-1 Global semi-finals in NJ.  I approve of this thread. 

DJLastCall - As a licensed announcer, I approve of this idea...but I think we should have WHITE names instead.

Since people do not care who we are, NOT having to look at our names would encourage them to continue not caring who we are.
That's bull!  How are we all gonna call you out and post about how those of us who have never touched a mic could do a much better job than "_______" ???

Hide your name and you take away our ability to feel faux superiority via the internets!

I say make you all have nice big bold GOLD names!

I vote for the color ruby.  Because people call me the ruby-throated sparrow.

Crazy Zimmerman -Because people call me the ruby-throated sparrow.

lol @ ruby-throated sparrow..... Im gonna leave that alone

Having ring announced once for a professional promotion (not amateur, as if I would do that). I also deserve a ruby name. I am 0-1, but I got in there and risked my throat for the fans.

Crazy Zimmerman -  I just ring announced the M-1 Global semi-finals in NJ.  I approve of this thread. 

That event doesn't count since you didn't have on the blue shoes.

crowbar - You are misinformed &Tiffany is Paul`s daughter.When you get a chance,ask Paul if he regrets the "partnership" he fucked up with the WEC.

Dude this thread is not a pissing contest with you! and it is you that does not have the facts straight! Paul sold teh WEC to its current owners. If you dont have anything nice to say,then please dont Hi-jack my thread.

2JupitersTooMany - Having ring announced once for a professional promotion (not amateur, as if I would do that). I also deserve a ruby name. I am 0-1, but I got in there and risked my throat for the fans.

LOL

Primetyme199 - 
Crazy Zimmerman -  I just ring announced the M-1 Global semi-finals in NJ.  I approve of this thread. 

That event doesn't count since you didn't have on the blue shoes.

lol, yeah that was pretty much the pinnacle of my career.  Plus I have an overwhelming desire to grow a mullet.

TTT for Ring Announcers

I support making Buffer's screen name spin on its axis

2JupitersTooMany - I support making Buffer's screen name spin on its axis

Actually it was Bruce who talked Dana into putting UFC 117 on the same night as M-1, because he knows who the best ring announcer is.