MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

Thuggnificent -

Episode #552 towards the end (1:15:03) Jake Ellenberger references a hip turn drill he learned from Bas Ruten that he credits for helping develop striking power, can any one elleborate on or provide a video to what he is reffering to? I trained at Bas' gym in Westlake (noob beginer but never saw anything close to what he is describing.

Hip up Shang on Instagram, he’s a technique wizard 

2 Likes

Adam please don't talk politics with Shang! His head is up his ass far left that you can't reason with him. He doesn't know what he's talking about, and he makes it up as he goes.

1 Like
lildragonof -

Adam please don't talk politics with Shang! His head is up his ass far left that you can't reason with him. He doesn't know what he's talking about, and he makes it up as he goes.

Everybody thinks they have to be political nowadays. It sucks. I saw Shang on a comedy zoom thing Adam did and he is a fairly funny comic, which makes it sad he doesnt stfu about politics. I am a hypocrite though because I love when Hector freaks out and screams his MAGA shit, just not all the time. Either way, the addition of Don Frye lately has been awesome. Its like talking to Yosemite Sam but he knows how to fuck you up.

Easy fix. Just don’t listen when shangs on. Sucks that he’s on every Tuesday but I’m hoping he’ll disappear one day.

ShanTheMan -
lildragonof -

Everybody thinks they have to be political nowadays. It sucks. I saw Shang on a comedy zoom thing Adam did and he is a fairly funny comic, which makes it sad he doesnt stfu about politics. I am a hypocrite though because I love when Hector freaks out and screams his MAGA shit, just not all the time. Either way, the addition of Don Frye lately has been awesome. Its like talking to Yosemite Sam but he knows how to fuck you up.

Lol at yosimite Sam

SandBlaster -

Easy fix. Just don’t listen when shangs on. Sucks that he’s on every Tuesday but I’m hoping he’ll disappear one day.

He came on after Ellenberger left last time and I couldn't hit delete fast enough 

Non N00B -
SandBlaster -

He came on after Ellenberger left last time and I couldn't hit delete fast enough 

Yeah same, i forget what episode it was but he wasn’t on for like the first 20 minutes then all the sudden that clown showed up. I pressed pause immediately and found something else to listen to. 

Mayhem vs war machine prison match who wins? 

Brianmx234 -

Mayhem vs war machine prison match who wins? 

Mayhem all day 

Where do I sign the petition to have Sean McCorkle become the co host with Adam

2 Likes

Need a petition to get Shang off the show as well. Anytime I see that clowns name I immediately delete the episode. 

5 Likes
Bobby91k -

YESSSSSSS!

SandBlaster -

Need a petition to get Shang off the show as well. Anytime I see that clowns name I immediately delete the episode. 

Same here, he's the fucking worst ever. 

4 Likes
Bobby91k -

Done.

5 Likes

Is it possible to have Sean on days where Shang is not? I really enjoy Sean and cannot stand Shang. Episode gets deleted immediately when his voice comes on. Cheers and keep up the great work.

3 Likes
Adam Hunter -
Bobby91k -

Done.

No “Done.” on the Shang petition?? 

2 Likes
Jump Kick -

Is it possible to have Sean on days where Shang is not? I really enjoy Sean and cannot stand Shang. Episode gets deleted immediately when his voice comes on. Cheers and keep up the great work.

This please!! I stopped listening and I  use to be a die hard fan 

1 Like
Adam Hunter -
Bobby91k -

Done.

Hell yeah.

sockeye -
Jump Kick -

He’s not on all episodes you shouldn’t stop because of him. He’s on like once a week Adam does around 2-3 episodes a week.

1 Like
Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

He’s not on all episodes you shouldn’t stop because of him. He’s on like once a week Adam does around 2-3 episodes a week.

That’s 33-50 percent of episodes