MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

Is it possible to have Sean on days where Shang is not? I really enjoy Sean and cannot stand Shang. Episode gets deleted immediately when his voice comes on. Cheers and keep up the great work.

This please!! I stopped listening and I  use to be a die hard fan 

He’s not on all episodes you shouldn’t stop because of him. He’s on like once a week Adam does around 2-3 episodes a week.

Okay, but it could be an otherwise interesting podcast or have good guests etc, and he fucks it ALL UP. I would rather Adam have Brendon fucking Schaub as a cohost, and considering I deleted TFK years ago because of him, that's saying something. 

Not even Don Frye can save the show when Shang is on. 

Non N00B -
Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

Is it possible to have Sean on days where Shang is not? I really enjoy Sean and cannot stand Shang. Episode gets deleted immediately when his voice comes on. Cheers and keep up the great work.

He’s not on all episodes you shouldn’t stop because of him. He’s on like once a week Adam does around 2-3 episodes a week.

Okay, but it could be an otherwise interesting podcast or have good guests etc, and he fucks it ALL UP. I would rather Adam have Brendon fucking Schaub as a cohost, and considering I deleted TFK years ago because of him, that's saying something. 

I completely agree and it was me that even brought it up on this thread, but obviously Adam is too loyal to Shang and has said he’s not getting rid of him so that’s the end of it.

1 Like
Non N00B -
Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

And I would love for Adam to have Brendan Schaub and McCorkle on the same podcast lol letting them hash it out.

3 Likes
Non N00B -
Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

I would argue Don Frye makes the show unlistenable. His internet is so scuff, it’s painful to listen to.Yet, Adam always will ask him for his opinion on whatever they are speaking of even though his audio constantly  breaks up. 

sockeye -
Non N00B -
Bobby91k -
sockeye -
Jump Kick -

I would argue Don Frye makes the show unlistenable. His internet is so scuff, it’s painful to listen to.Yet, Adam always will ask him for his opinion on whatever they are speaking of even though his audio constantly  breaks up. 

That’s the joy of it! 

1 Like

What's going on! Shwang hasn't been on for two episodes. Until he's on again I will cancel my subscription. Also where is Heather Jo Clark,  this podcast is gone down hill since T-Rex left!!! 

Im back! Shwang is back!  Yes!!! 

Long overdue for a renato laranja episode. But please no Shang so I can listen! Keep up the awesome work Adam. I noticed you have toned it down with the lewd and inappropriate sexual discussions with women or drop a quick line and apologize immediately. Dude, I know this is cancel woke 2020 but if anyone can still get away with this shit it’s you and I love it. You’re the fucking best Adam.

2 Likes
Jump Kick -

If you have not listened recently, or at all, you’re missing out on the greatest era of any podcast. It’s must-listen content at this point. I don’t even know where to start. First there’s Adam, a Jewish teen misfit with anger problems and an impressive high school wrestling background, grown up into a comedian with solid MMA knowledge and a misleading stage name. His inappropriate brand of podcast humor elicits cringes and also intense humor. He asks the questions that everyone else is too professional to ask. 

Convicted murderer, mma fraud, and former mma.tv moderator Rafael Toure used to conduct online interviews posted on mma.tv circa 1999 where he’d routinely ask fighters if they practiced anal sex (Josh Barnett was I to it). That’s less inappropriate than the shit Adam asks female and male fighters on a regular basis, and it’s always podcast gold. He doesn’t give a fuck, he kisses and tells (but married now) and can use his comedian card to somehow get away with this shit.

Mayhem Miller is the regular cohost now. Fresh out of prison/jail, he brings a wacky and fresh brand of humor along with a flair for the inappropriate himself. His stories and mma knowledge are top notch and he is a good interviewer. He regularly harasses Adam about personality ticks and his propensity to take shit too far. Mayhem and Adam are close friends and make a hilarious buddy comedy, and it appears the Mayhem might be living in Adam’s garage. It’s possible Mayhem moved out because he couldn’t handle the naked kid in the yard next door.

Then enter The Weendawg, how to begin... This motherfucker somehow makes Adam and Mayhem (two legit degenerates, one worse than the other) seem like normal and reasonable citizens. This apparent comedian is the wildest character in any current podcast and all of his insane antics and stories appear believable. He is a gender fluid guy whose only gay encounter was when he was 5. When he’s not finger blasting his girl and dreaming of men with huge dicks, he’s ... um... actually that’s what he mostly does. But his stories are good times.

This outlandish trio of filth and mma are the only stooges that continue to meet in person to podcast, during this covid pandemic. Within the first few minutes of the most recent episode I was giggling uncontrollably a few times and that just doesn’t happen with other podcasts. Sometimes Renato Laranja joins the crew which is always riotously hilarious. I could go on, but it’s fucking late and I have to get up early. I think Adam recently said he loses money on the podcast which is tragic considering what a gem it is. Tune in, subscribe, and leave a comment to support.

That podcast is trash and filled with terrible corny jokes. 

TwoCheekSneak -
Jump Kick -

If you have not listened recently, or at all, you’re missing out on the greatest era of any podcast. It’s must-listen content at this point. I don’t even know where to start. First there’s Adam, a Jewish teen misfit with anger problems and an impressive high school wrestling background, grown up into a comedian with solid MMA knowledge and a misleading stage name. His inappropriate brand of podcast humor elicits cringes and also intense humor. He asks the questions that everyone else is too professional to ask. 

Convicted murderer, mma fraud, and former mma.tv moderator Rafael Toure used to conduct online interviews posted on mma.tv circa 1999 where he’d routinely ask fighters if they practiced anal sex (Josh Barnett was I to it). That’s less inappropriate than the shit Adam asks female and male fighters on a regular basis, and it’s always podcast gold. He doesn’t give a fuck, he kisses and tells (but married now) and can use his comedian card to somehow get away with this shit.

Mayhem Miller is the regular cohost now. Fresh out of prison/jail, he brings a wacky and fresh brand of humor along with a flair for the inappropriate himself. His stories and mma knowledge are top notch and he is a good interviewer. He regularly harasses Adam about personality ticks and his propensity to take shit too far. Mayhem and Adam are close friends and make a hilarious buddy comedy, and it appears the Mayhem might be living in Adam’s garage. It’s possible Mayhem moved out because he couldn’t handle the naked kid in the yard next door.

Then enter The Weendawg, how to begin... This motherfucker somehow makes Adam and Mayhem (two legit degenerates, one worse than the other) seem like normal and reasonable citizens. This apparent comedian is the wildest character in any current podcast and all of his insane antics and stories appear believable. He is a gender fluid guy whose only gay encounter was when he was 5. When he’s not finger blasting his girl and dreaming of men with huge dicks, he’s ... um... actually that’s what he mostly does. But his stories are good times.

This outlandish trio of filth and mma are the only stooges that continue to meet in person to podcast, during this covid pandemic. Within the first few minutes of the most recent episode I was giggling uncontrollably a few times and that just doesn’t happen with other podcasts. Sometimes Renato Laranja joins the crew which is always riotously hilarious. I could go on, but it’s fucking late and I have to get up early. I think Adam recently said he loses money on the podcast which is tragic considering what a gem it is. Tune in, subscribe, and leave a comment to support.

There is no reason to be hurtful intentionally. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

2 Likes
ShanTheMan -
TwoCheekSneak -
Jump Kick -

There is no reason to be hurtful intentionally. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

Agreed. 

2 Likes
CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -

Im back! Shwang is back!  Yes!!! 

- nobody 

1 Like

I’ll listen to the next Shang episode just to see what he has to say about his blm brother getting destroyed by Colby. 

1 Like
TwoCheekSneak -
Jump Kick -

It’s the best MMA podcast out there! Far from trash, Adam is one of the best comics out there. He just has reacurring co-host we don’t like. 

2 Likes

No Adam Colby should not of checked on Tyron or shook his hand or anything 

I dont think he should have shook his hand. If some idiot calls me racist on national tv multiple times just because of a red hat I am not shaking his hand. Marty wants it both ways. Claims to be more American than Colby, but also wants to be Nigerian Nightmare. Both of those come with jokes attached but for some reason talking about his criminal dad is "racist". 

Now the smoke signal thing, uhhhhh

TwoCheekSneak -
Jump Kick -

Get fucked you little snow flake 

4 Likes

Latest episode, #564. A minute into the podcast and Shang starts it off by calling Colby a bitch. Needless to say, another episode to avoid. I got tricked since Shang was not in the description.

Prior episode was hilarious with Weendawg, McCorkle, Frye and Wilson

Jump Kick -

THANK YOU!!! The Shangless McCorckle episode was so good. Much appreciated.