MMA.TV/Six Deuce Shirts PRE-SALE

ordered mine yesterday!

Quik,

Will you make longsleeve versions of this shirt?

ttt

Cool,Ill get one

These shirts are great.  And getting your screen name added to the back is a very cool idea.  As for the extra lettering for your screen name, just go to a local store that does vinyl, heat press lettering.....  just like on the back of softball t-shirts and such.  It will probably cost $3 or $4 and will stay on forever.  That's how I did my Tampa Combat / Six Deuce shirt and it turned out really good looking.  

Craig, I'll email you tonight. 

if my invoice number was 123, does that mean you have 123 pre-orders? :D

btw, what does "six duece" mean, anyway? What's the significance?

Wow, very nice Quik!

TTT

DJ, you have mma mail.

Rox, the 62 actually refers to a Bible passage, Revelation 6:2 - And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Definitely not a religious company, but I do like the symbolism. As for the invoice numbers, they were reset when I upgraded to a different web shopping cart, so I haven't sold quite that many yet lol

bowlman...I might in the future, if enough people are interested in them.

Thanks to all have ordered so far!

^^thank god lol

I'm down, but I have to wait a week or so.

i tried to get one but keeped ending up with this

"Your order could not be processed for the following reason(s):

This transaction cannot be processed. (Code: 10544)"

so what do i do now. i tried to go back and fill it all out again? look and filled out all lines on all pages

^^It's an address line error. Try it again, checking all address fields, and make sure it is the correct CC address. If you still experience problems, drop me an email at sixdeucegear@gmail.com and we'll try something else. Thanks!

Great Shirt.

you can put me down for one by the end of the week, Fo sho!

No problem! Thanks man :) #86

ttt

TTT

DJpudd- lol me, too!

TTT

TTT