MMA.tv T-shirts?!

Damn, my own action figure!?

I've got a t-shirt that Kirik gave to me at the Arnolds three(?) years ago. I went up and introduced myself, and was going to buy the shirt... but he just gave it to me (Kirik = good people... and not just because he gave me a free shirt!)

It says "RAZE" in a smaller font on the left breast... on the back the words "I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE AND IT HAS NO RULES" form a 6" high pyramid. And on the left sleeve "MIXEDMARTIALARTS.COM" (in small font) appears.

Thanks again Kirik!

-Kev

p.s. - The first thing I did when I got back was sign-up for a pro-membership.

ttt

I like the "All Day" one

How many people still have a combat@linkline.com t-shirt? I still wear mine from time to time.

The first tee is great.  The tee with the circle is rad also. 

QUIK does amazing work. 

Check out his real tees at www.62gear.com

For the record -- I'd buy an MMA.tv shirt (if QUIK designed it) for sure.

-HOLLYWOOD- 

like'n the underground one

Those are great--I would get some as well.

5576 Total Posts

The one posted by Quick at 5576 and the one by Crowbar I like. Awesome.

Are these going to be made? Where do you order?

I'd like the mma.tv logo big on the back and small on the front upper left. I'd buy that shirt if it was made.

I love the design with the underground below the MMA.TV logo... that should go on the back, and have SIX DUECE on the side and lower on the back... great work!

LOL...guys I was just playing around this morning. If you REALLY want me to design a t-shirt, Kirik, get the ball rolling and give me a few days...I did all these in about 15 minutes.

Make it happen, I love these shirts!!!!!!

Quik, make it happen man.

Everyone should check out his stuff. Top notch quality gear and a real pro!

ttt ;)

My fav is on the left here, not so much the one on the right.

Isn't that front and back of the same shirt?

If this back was on the other front it would rock.

Gotcha--

Macedawgg is correct. I'm pretty sure that Kirik couldn't use the back of the last shirt posted, since it's for the London subway system. Or maybe it's ok. I'm not really sure.

Fuck the Brits. We are the underground and by definition we must not care about the law.

I also would buy one for sure if Quik is the designer.