MMA.tv T-shirts?!

ttt

Nice work Quik, I would buy one. TTT for t-shirts.

Mato

Maybe have your UG name in small font on the front somewhere.

^ that would be good- only problem is I would get stuff thrown at me in the street

I still kind of want the blue...because that's the color I associate with MMA.tv... and I'm not keen on the Underground one because it reminds of some "mind the gap" thing I saw. I like the STFU, KKM and then instead of "ALL DAY" some other thing we/you guys always say...

lol @ nightstalker.

we could do something like that. OH check out this thread maybe?

http://mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=767347&FID=1

"Hi, KKM", "rickon by armbar", "Zuffa make it happen", ttt, Pwned!, support the sport,
Flow with the go, Blue namer help please, The Keyboard warrior club (or something) or maybe just "Keyboard Warrior"
Something about Trolling.

I really like the one Ethan Boyle posted with the Underground in the black and white letters under MMA.tv

TTT

I like the idea someone had a while back where it would say, "Jeanie on the UG" on a shirt. That way when you go to events, people would recognize you right away.

"Hi, KKM", "rickon by armbar", "Zuffa make it happen", ttt, Pwned!, support the sport, Flow with the go, Blue namer help please, The Keyboard warrior club (or something) or maybe just "Keyboard Warrior" Something about Trolling.

all good ones. I would also like the option of:

wtf/p?

Dp/PP

And even a option of getting your screen name on the back.

TTT

I think someone else other that Kirik is gonna have to do it.It appears he is to busy.

I think JR did the shirts for Ferox,and it seems Quik would do it.

All we need is permission from Kirik right?

"Shut your neck!"would be nice as well.

TTT for MMA.TV

I like the "Rickson by armbar" idea. We could have two versions both with the from saying MMA.TV and Underground one with the "STFU KKM" and one with "Rickson by Armbar" on the back

"Ain't neva gonna question you"

IMO.

Or maybe a shirt with "Kimbo's Bread" on it

... aaaaand TTT!

Kirik says he has someone working on it, but I don't believe him. Kirik???? results? wtf pics? :)

I support this idea, good call Rox

me want shertz

???