MMA Video Library for sale

I think we've reached a point where history is forgotten and meaningless.

Willing to sell it all!

Own ADCC rights, IVC collection, 15 years of HOOKnSHOOT footage, smalle groups, backstage UFC footage dating back to 1996.

OVERSATURATION IS REALITY AND TURD PROMOTERS RULE THE WORLD! :)

3t

Cuantos  y donde?

El Ebay?<!--Session data-->

lol OGFluffer- "History is antiquated".

"Water is wet".<!--Session data-->

Jeff you seem very bitter, is there a story behind this?? I do understand about the TURD promoters though.

dvd format?

Jeff - if you have a moment to clarify something - who holds the rights to ADCC 1999 (the only one not released in entirety, assuming you omit the later DVD sets that omitted some of the more boring matches)?

ttt

The whole shooting match only or will you seperate?

is there a price???

Some of the behind the scene 'shoot interviews" were the greatest. A lot of history there Jeff.

Im interested. Please email me at csjc20@hotmail.com.

Sorry to hear you say that Jeff, you are one of the originals and true proponents of the sport.
Good luck to you.

Jeff Osborne - I think we've reached a point where history is forgotten and meaningless.

Willing to sell it all!

Own ADCC rights, IVC collection, 15 years of HOOKnSHOOT footage, smalle groups, backstage UFC footage dating back to 1996.

OVERSATURATION IS REALITY AND TURD PROMOTERS RULE THE WORLD! :)

I'll start the bidding at $10. Do you have PayPal set up?

TH

$11.46

funny...thanks for the TTT.

I'm not bitter at all. I feel that there are so many promotions fisting fighters in the B-hole with no intentions of helping them, paying them to go pro or anything other than the all mighty, dilluted dollar.

I can't even fill a show anymore because of over 50 promotions in Indiana alone.

Still going to be back to basics and run shows but the video end is done for me. My video kid just quit on me.

99 was a weird year. I gave up the masters and never got them back.

I can get the complete year if you want. Actually working on Best of ADCC 7,8 right now.

May be my last two titles.

keep your head up Jeff

anyone think they know how to make $$$ with this?

I might partner up on something

HOOKNSHOOT@AOL.COM

Forgot to send this!

UfcSpyGUY - $ 100

$100.25<!--Session data-->