MMA'ers that Game

Rainbow 6 3 is bad ass - just got it last night and promplty got
raped online - but revenge will be mine someday soon.

David

rainbow 6 3 is awesome, and will promtply thrash you if i ever see judodave on!

OOOOhhhhhhhh now the gauntlet has been thrown - give me your
online name so I can look as well - and other sneaky things.

David

dave talks trash constantly... doesnt matter if its in a video game or in the dojo or just walking down the street with nobdoy else around.. he just talks trash.

he will never come to back it up.. ever. my new d2-LoD pally has been waiting for him to show up online so i can trash his ass, but he always makes up some damn excuse-- "oh my server now has a firewall and i cant" or this.. or that.. whatever.

he knows that his ass would get OWNED if he tried to come at me with his weak self. its the same in everything.. OWNED i tell you, OWNED.

(now, watch as he replies with something about beating up a jewish guy or how we will see when he comes to the dojo next-- which he always says but never does until the end of the week when everybody is exhausted from 4 days of training already and he is fresh).

...OWNED...

-resnick

The game is called Judo - come get me

that was brave.. i was in LA when i wrote that.. lets try again... hows tuesday for you? =) my brand new 70 pal is gonna run your dumbass over like an alley cat in a ghetto movie. vengence-comes...

-resnick