Mobile Reporting

Okay. I walk a lot.

There are some parts of Sydney where I go and as I walk men in the 20s and 30s start getting there mobiles out of their pockets, dial and talk, while they watch me walk by. Sometimes it's like being in a sling shot walking from one field of vision to the next narrated down the road/mall/beach...

CUT IT OUT! It sucks. Please ignore the fact that I'm there and stop the reporting to whoever the fuck Okay?

Watching someone and making bad guesses about what their doing is for little girls.

What also sucks is men I've never met walking up to me and commenting on the way I'm dressed. Who in the world gives a toss if I don't dress like you think I should apart from you immediate friends who share your vision of the fantasy woman who looks just so.

Please take your googles off, put some self-awareness on and find respect for all people haters with no selfawareness. Sometimes I think you're the worst kind!

And just to be clear. The other day on Norton Street the man who was doing it started at what was said to him and blushed and then stammered I just wanted to let you know... So whoever you're reporting to doesn't like it either.

notices post on UG and makes another call

They are probably calling to order a new attention whore barometer as there old one just broke. Or to say wrong forum asshole.

Meth can make you a bit paranoid. I'd say lay off the gear love. You're barely making sense, while having an argument with yourself.

Can't you post another Mundine thread? How about how your "MAN" has been stripped of his world titles because he won't fight and defend them?

Although feel free to continue melting down in public is you really feel like it Jayne...

What is it about the way you address that attracts all the unwanted attention?

HurtingBombs - They are probably calling to order a new attention whore barometer as there old one just broke. Or to say wrong forum asshole.
It's not that I don't appreciate your efforts...

blakGSR - What is it about the way you address that attracts all the unwanted attention?
Who gives a toss.

And another thing...

Would the person who drives a white car number plates BEQ please stop screeching to a hault every time you spot me? It's scary attention.

AND - guy who turns up at where I live every now and again no matter where it is.

You look awful. Please take your life back and go to Centrelink, get a list of 20 counsellors go see them all and choose one and start ceasing back control of your life. It wasn't supposed to be like this. You're off track. I cannot help you. I'm a part of the problem. I never want to recognise you again. I don't appreciate your "help." Never come near me again.   

lol at "ceasing"

Guy with brown curly hair and weird socks who dived behind a car in front of my new place and ignored my house mate's challenge freaked her out. Do not come back.

Who gives a toss.

Hmm I dunno, maybe give a small amount of context to your otherwise bizarre ramblings.

Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM-IV code 295.1[1].

It is the most common type of schizophrenia in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable, often paranoid, delusions, usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of the auditory variety, and perceptual disturbances. Disturbances of affect, volition, and speech, and catatonic symptoms are not prominent.

I suggest 10mg Risperdal or if you are into the old school meds - Haloperidol.

WOW...

http://www.forumspile.com/Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

Hmmmm.

That's not me.

They say the guys who LAUGH at the voilence against women is wrong ad are the onesw ho would least likely ever do that. Like they cannot conceive of ever ever EVER doing that. So I'M IMPRESSED WITH CHOOO.

Wow, the Aussie forum has really picked-up in recent times.

Gorgeous - please post a pic of yourself so we know if these men have taste or not.

Oh, and ...

Gorgeous - Okay. I walk a lot.

There are some parts of Sydney where I go and as I walk men in the 20s and 30s start getting there mobiles out of their pockets, dial and talk, while they watch me walk by.

Watching someone and making bad guesses about what their doing is for little girls.

since you've obviously got time on your hands:

"there" is different to "their" and "they're"

(I know everyone loves the grammer police)

OP sounds like the chick that has had to much to drink.