Monte Cox Has Authored a New Book

It has taken 3 years but I have finished writing my first book: “The Full Monte.”Almost 400 pages of my experiences in a 25-year mma career as a promoter & manager. An additional 300 photos, a majority of them by veteran photographer Keith D. Mills.

Signed copies are available in advance until May 31. Cost is $19.99 a book and priority shipping (3 business days) is $9.50.

Order by email at fiteiowa@aol.com or mail at 49105 Morning Glory Dr., Macomb, MI 48044 or by Venmo at @monte-cox-1

Books will arrive and be mailed by last week in May.

16 Likes

Probably a good read.

Could have done a little better on the cover design though

10 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Monte-Cox/s?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AMonte+Cox

In a 7½-year period, beginning in 1998, the UFC held 43 events and at least one fighter under my management fought in all of them. I managed four of the five UFC champions in 2006 and was considered the top manager in the sport. I also have promoted more than 500 MMA events in 17 different states. In addition to my stories and experiences, this book includes more than 200 photos by talented MMA photographer Keith Mills.

3 Likes

Good for him.

2 Likes

Cox is a real character and I could read stories about old school MMA all day. I’ll consider buying the book but yeah that cover art needs redone.

7 Likes

If he doesn’t hold anything back this book has the potential to be a great read.

2 Likes

Agreed , Must have . I hope he keeps good accounting .Monte pissed off the Feds back then .

3 Likes

I bet this will be good!! What about that fighter who threatened to kill him and his while family? Bobby Hoffman i think

1 Like

Hoffman was dropped by manager Monte Cox after reportedly threatening to kill Cox’s wife and children while Hoffman was fighting in Japan.

BAD SEED

3 Likes

I already purchased a copy.

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

Damn Robbie , Jeremy Horn , Frykland , Lee Murray , Matt , Whos Who MFS

7 Likes

Pat Militech was a big influence on me back then when I was training.

3 Likes

Same. Big time same.

Seriously dude. I could do better work on Paint

1 Like

bumppp

Ttt.

1 Like

Yeah he is. How he told the story about Jens deciding to take the fight with hallman made me cry from laughing so hard.

1 Like

To this day those red, white and blue FCF shirts are some of the best looking t-shirts in MMA history. I don’t know, maybe its nostalgia but I always liked them. Loved getting FCF in the mail. Was closer to a newspaper than a glossy magazine.

5 Likes