More details on Ricco's arrest

he can throw a pigskin a quarter mile

The only fighter so hated that people cheered when TIM SYLVIA knocked him out. Phone Post

What a mess.

I have been around Ricco a few times back in the days. This does not suprise me at all.

Still say he beat Nog in their fight in Pride and Nog is one of my all time favorite fighters!

DAVID H - I have been around Ricco a few times back in the days. This does not suprise me at all.

Stories?

JOESONDO - 
DAVID H - I have been around Ricco a few times back in the days. This does not suprise me at all.

Stories?

You must tell us stories.

mohamed....a name I wouldn't trust either

I tried to like Ricco when he was on top but he's always come across as a dick with a crap attitude. This story is no surprise to me.

Dang, I'm a fan :( bummer to hear this.

jjj2121 -
SamoaBrad - I seem to remember the gist of the Ricco swapping places with his wife story after the car accident so he wouldn't be blamed but can't recall the details. Story?

That's pretty much it, he thought she was dead so he moved her to the driver's seat to avoid a dewey.

Ricco is not a good guy.

Damn...forgot about that. Need a vote up function on these apps Phone Post

What a fat loser. Cops should have held him for cabbie.

Wasn't Ricco on one of those rehab shows? It's possible he's still got that problem, and if so coke is a well-known douchebag accelerant.

WoodenPupa - Wasn't Ricco on one of those rehab shows? It's possible he's still got that problem, and if so coke is a well-known douchebag accelerant.

Yup celebrity rehab I think. Only reality show I've ever watched and he was the reason. Can't remember the rest of the celebs on the show but was a dumpster fire for certain Phone Post

I can't wait until Seth Petruzelli is forced to drive a cab and Ricco tries to pull this shit.

Night Night.

NAAFS - 
WoodenPupa - Wasn't Ricco on one of those rehab shows? It's possible he's still got that problem, and if so coke is a well-known douchebag accelerant.

Yup celebrity rehab I think. Only reality show I've ever watched and he was the reason. Can't remember the rest of the celebs on the show but was a dumpster fire for certain Phone Post

Ah, that's right. Anyway, this crime had to be the product of binge lunacy. Who the fuck rips off a cabbie while getting out at the legitimate destination??

And why isn't there footage on TMZ? The one time you need those assholes...

first I have heard about this. Unfortunate to hear.

Not the point, but just curious how long of a ride it was.

Neither rich nor smooth Phone Post