More details on Ricco's arrest

I wonder if he charged guests who stopped by for slices of cake? If they refused, that would explain his tendency to eat his own cakes: out of principle.

"Gas Money Ricco" to become the next "Broke Fitch".

I think he'd be one of the few inmates that actually like the pink prison suits... Phone Post

That one yakuza guy all but named him in his biography saying a "130kg jiu-jitsu fighter who fought in pride" got fronted 10000 extacy tabs then never ponied up for them.

I got a call from a pro fighter acquaintance who was training with him and said that Ricco was looking for roxycodone and would buy "any amount no matter how large".

These plus all the stories already stated.

PLUS intentionally headbutting Marcelo Garcia in Abu Shaving when he had a 100 lb weight advantage.

Lame dude overall. Phone Post

xcouturefan -
jjj2121 - 

That's pretty much it, he thought she was dead so he moved her to the driver's seat to avoid a dewey.

Ricco is not a good guy.

It was on Celebrity Rehab.

Oh yeah, he was fuckn fat in that, he also admitted to being raped by a man when he was a child whilst in mediation with dr drew Phone Post

Ive done that before. Cab drivers in my town like to drive without starting the meter. Its illegal and they can lose their cabby license for it. If they dont start the meter dont pay, because theres a damn good chance they are ripping you off.

interesting

SmasherSnu - Ive done that before. Cab drivers in my town like to drive without starting the meter. Its illegal and they can lose their cabby license for it. If they dont start the meter dont pay, because theres a damn good chance they are ripping you off.

I've had it both ways. I've gotten great deals with the meter off and I've gotten hosed with the meter off. My town is soooo spread apart that you'll often just agree to a flat rate up front and they never turn the meter on. No surprises then! Phone Post

Terrible.

25 miles in a cab.... yeah I spose its about $75...

To not pay then punch the guy is a pretty shitty thing to do..

Being a cab driver is an awful job.... the man is just trying to make a living ffs!

Pretty dumb move...

Ryann Von Doom -
DaemonDragon - "Gas Money Ricco" to become the next "Broke Fitch".

lol That's perfect. 

Fuck I laughed. I never lol. Ever. I just did. Phone Post

Nucky -
SonOfThePeepHole -  Classless Phone Post

Ricco threw class out the window long ago who gets into a DUI accident throws his unconcious girlfriend into the drivers seat and hops into the passenger seat knowing that if she died she would have been labeled a dumbass for driving fucked up and killing herself by her family..

Yeah, true. Never thought of it that way. Kind of messed up. Phone Post

PayItForward - 

Where's that from? Looks like it's a scene cut from a longer feature or something.

Was Ricco drunk or what?

Who cares, he's a scumbag. I hope he's obese, broke and miserable somewhere now.

rowil - 
PayItForward - 

Where's that from? Looks like it's a scene cut from a longer feature or something.

DVD extras from Smashing Machine (Mark Kerr Doc.) 

Been a while since I have seen that clip....

Bas teaching him a bit of respect... lol!

FloridaStriker - Those MMA fight sure are articulate and sophisticated fellows

Not the Neanderthals they're portrayed as at all

Such a complicated and complex sport

lol

el guapo is the greatest! i never saw that clip

Smith1234 -
DEZBOT -
xcouturefan -
jjj2121 - 

That's pretty much it, he thought she was dead so he moved her to the driver's seat to avoid a dewey.

Ricco is not a good guy.

It was on Celebrity Rehab.

Oh yeah, he was fuckn fat in that, he also admitted to being raped by a man when he was a child whilst in mediation with dr drew Phone Post

You are throwing his being raped as a child in with his character flaws? Phone Post

Throwing it in as reason for why he chose fighting in a cage for a living, a life full of constant battle with addiction and maybe why he beats up cabbies Phone Post