More details on Ricco's arrest

In April 2004 , ricco was at a mma fight in redding ca. He got drunk and at the end of the show, threw a fit when his buddy lost, he threw a chair that almost hit my granny and Tim McKenzies dad . As I was leaving a little while later, he was in the back of a sheriffs car. True story Phone Post

ttt for Gas Money Ricco

Well , my granny was there for my fight, which was cool. Ricco throwing a chair that almost hit her , was not great. In his defense, he threw that chair so far it was insane. Granny loves the fights . Phone Post

rustyshakleford - 

Well , my granny was there for my fight, which was cool. Ricco throwing a chair that almost hit her , was not great. In his defense, he threw that chair so far it was insane. Granny loves the fights . Phone Post

telly your granny i think she is awesome and merry Christmas!!

TTT for MMA Granny!

rustyshakleford - 

In April 2004 , ricco was at a mma fight in redding ca. He got drunk and at the end of the show, threw a fit when his buddy lost, he threw a chair that almost hit my granny and Tim McKenzies dad . As I was leaving a little while later, he was in the back of a sheriffs car. True story Phone Post

oh boy.

you know the rules.

pics of granny....

It felt great watching Bas put Ricco down. Phone Post