Most Disapointing Fighter?

For one, it's not Bisbeng, it's Bisping.

"He hasn't lived up to the hype since joining the UFC. I had high hopes for him. For one, I thought he would have the penis tatoo removed which I don't believe ever happened. If you have info contradicting this, then I may change my opinion."

How has he not lived up to his hype? He doesn't fight until February.  He has NEVER fought in the UFC, how could he have not lived up to his hype.  How does Lesnar having a tatoo have anything to do with him living up to his hype??

Until he has lost fights in the UFC, or even fought in the UFC for that matter, you can't say shit about him.  Get a clue.

Cro mutherfucking Cop, hands down.

Pedro Rizzo. That guy has devastating leg kicks but would never throw them.

Vitor and Rizzo.

When Vitor was 19, he was the new invincible - the "#1 fighter on the Carlson Gracie Team," as well as an "Olympic-caliber" boxer.

He was supposed to be the next evolution of NHB supremacy that would outclass everyone else, a combination of Gracie and Mike Tyson set to dominate for the next decade.

That obviously never happened.

Rizzo is definitely the most talented HW, and probably the most talented fighter, to never win a title or become #1.

People say Randleman underachieved with all of his athletic talent, but at least he became UFC HW champion. Rizzo never did.

He was a top contender for years, but he never could quite win the big one and often choked and became maddeningly tentative in significant fights where he should have stepped up.

Just didn't seem to be able to put it on the line and go for it.

Bo Cantrell this year.

this will draw some flames but W. Silva. He no longer goes for the kill. He tries to fight like a "smart" fighter and has lost the advantage he once had of being someone worthy of the name Axe Murderer.

fred ettish

great post by whistleblower (who is quickly becoming my fave UG'er.

Rizzo has almost mad me break down before. I still hope he can at least win a few more fights before retiring.

Is the question of all time or of the year? Crocop was 1-2, Wand 0-2, Liddell 1-2, Gomi 0-1 (although the CSAC would say otherwise)

johnny morton

johnny morton

Andre Arlovski - He win's yes but I miss the old fighter who put it all on the line till he fought Tim Sylvia and Fabrico Werdum. I guess I expected better from him. Mirco Cro Crop would be my second choice.

I almost forgot....Ricco Rodriguez.....Man, what a wasted talent

Vitor

Charuto, Fernando Vasconcelos

oh yeah good call SMS I totally forgot about Ricco

1.Kerr (yeah, he achieved alot in a short time, but he fell further than anyone in this sport)

2. Vitor

3. Randleman (only because he could have been so fucking good if he learned ANYTHING)

4. Rizzo

5. Aleks- the books not closed, but he hasn't performed anywhere near his talent level.

Honorable Mention: Tom Erikson ; 10 years ago, I really thought he was going to be a force in mma for a long time

my vote would be for Melvin

Vitor