Most Disapointing Fighter?

Melvin Guillard, Vitor and pete Spratt..eventhough SPratt is getting better, im still amazed that he isnt a top 10 ww...the guy along with vitor and guillard are amazing athletes yet cant sem to fight smart....their heart doesnt seem to be there...

dsame goes for marvin Eastman, the guy is a great kickboxer and great athlete but look at his fights in the ufc..he should be top 10 at mdwt if his heart is into it...

Mine has got to be Shogun. Never did I think Forrest would beat him.

Hong Man Choi

Cro Cop

I would say crocop

He was a legit top 10 HW then just completely fell off the map

CroCop

If I had to narrow it down to one it'd be Frank Shamrock. 8 years after the Tito fight which won over just about every MMA fight in existence at the time, he's had 5 fights and only 1 against someone who was even remotely close to his level. I guess I just expected so much more. He's getting paid good money and not really challenging himself which is great for him I'm sure but as a fan it just sucks. He basically retired after Tito.

Fedor. He's so talented, but not interested in high level competition any more.

yeah SHogun and Crocop have been terribly disappointing since they have been in the UFC....they both have turned into b-level fighters...do they have it i them to turn the tide and revert back to their normal self??i dont think Crocop does, hard to say about SHogun..