my best friend passed away yesterday

bradu -  thanks for all the kind words. I've dealt with loss before (My dad, Grandparents, etc) but not someone this young, never a friend where it just doesn't make sense.

The strange thing is he was doing fine, cancer free. The cancer has beat down his body pretty hard over the years, but he was just in for a semi-routine procedure to see if something was up with his lungs, and he had a heart attack during the procedure. So, while he's faced death many times in the past and we've known that at any time the cancer could come back and take him, no one really expected this now. I was just glad I was there with him, I was just picking him up from the hospital and when I got there they decided to keep him overnight. So I just stayed overnight with him there, it was just like normal just watching movies and goofing off and talking. So I was glad for that.

my great grandfather passed away last night as well 5 years to the day of his son passing away from cancer. im sorry for your loss and will keep you in my thoughts.

R.I.P.

RIP

thats terrible man

my condolences to you and his family

RIP

Very sorry to hear.

Very sorry to hear.

I really wish more money went to cancer research instead of AIDS.

Sorry to hear about that.

RIP

So sorry to read man.

I remember hearing about that date when it happened ...

Sorry to hear man.

RIP

RIP TY

God Bless and RIP.

That's hilarious about Couture!!! You have my most sincere condolences for your loss. Keep Memories like the one you shared alive and your buddy will never die. Take care bradu.

Sorry for your loss Brother. R.I.P.

RIP. Sorry for your loss. @->--

RIP.

Peace

Shitty...RIP bro

My condolences

much love sent out to ya, been there many times for only being 22. rip to your bro

RIP