my best friend passed away yesterday

Much too young. Sorry for your loss brother. Cherish his memory. RIP

RIP

Cancer sucks. RIP

I am sorry for your loss.

RIP

I am sorry to hear about your buddy. I know how painful it is to lose someone to the dreaded disease Cancer. Last week, my cousin passed away from pancreatic cancer 60 days from the date it was discovered. She found out on her 45th birthday.

It sounds like you and your buddy had a great relationship and I appreciate that you shared it with us.

I agree with so many who have spoken about how you can keep their spirit alive with good memories. My cousin hated that I would shout encouragement at the television -- so now when I watch MMA bouts I have a running joke with her - even if she is not here physically to complain.... It will be awhile until the pains of loss stop aching for him -- but may you find ways to rejoice in the goodness they have left behind.

Take Care,
Kat

RIP

RIP to your friend. And sorry for your loss.

sorry for ur loss...RIP

i'm really sorry for your loss.

my brother was just recently diagnosed with leukemia and he's also somewhat young. i don't know what i'd do if i ever lost him.

Im very sorry to hear that Brad.

RIP

Sorry to hear that man. RIP.

RIP.. My best friend died last year .Not a day will go by that I dont think of him

rip - sorry for your loss

Sorry bro, I have lost 7 people in my family to Cancer the past few years. Stay strong. Read your Bible if you have one. There is comfort in God's word. Take Care & God Bless! Brian Warren

damn man im right around that age, I hope you and your friends family the best

RIP!
My roommate in college [Jeff Sehler] who became my best friend and who I watched UFC1 live on ppv with passed away during our junior year's spring break

http://wc.arizona.edu/papers/94/117/01_6_m.html

On another tragically sad note, my brother's best friend growing up passed in his 20's. Jason was a black belt in judo and went to the jr olympics in japan and roomed with Christoph Lenninger. Barry and Jason watched UFC 1 on ppv and were immediately hooked.

It's so tragic when someone dies young and our thoughts and prayers are with yor bradu!

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been really down and depressed about my recent friends passing as well. It all will make sense one day. People definitely leave this world earlier than they should and I believe there is a reason for it. The grieving process is something you have to go through or the mourning never really goes away. You have a lot of support here, take care brother, my deepest sympathy goes out to you.

So very sorry Brad, so young,damn. RIP

I don't really plan on being depressed, though that's not to say this hasn't hit me hard. Today was a pretty normal day, considering. Yesterday I was a bit zombie-ish. I've had a very strange year in terms of ups and downs, but the last couple months, especially the last WEEK, I had totally kicked all the "downs" and things have been really looking up for me all around for the first time in a long time. I felt completely confident and good about just about everything. So the timing is so bizarre, I was just starting to believe in good things happening again. lol. Not that it's about me...

Ty was a great friend. I'm pretty sure I'm still in denial. A lot of things make sense now though.