My favorite Muhammad Ali highlight

great hl

What did pink singlet put up? I cant view videos at work =(

TTT for the best FIGHTER of all time!

ttt for later

"
Joe Frazier's vision in his left eye was considered legally blind. He fought entirely with his right eye throughout his career. He never revealed this fact till after his retirement."

yeah and that's why he's awesome. never made any excuses, never told anybody, and to this day a lot of people still don't know because he didn't make a big deal out of it

bodybag, just a George Foreman highlight, not the best highlight of Big George but the music for him is awesome

Styles make fights:

Frazier gave Ali trouble and beat him in a 15 round decision.

After Ali/Frazier #1 Foreman knocked Frazier down six times before the end of the 2nd round. Very brutal.Foreman was now the champ.

Then Ali fought Foreman and people asked Foreman not to hurt Ali too badly.

That was the "Rumble in the Jungle" AND "Rope-A-Dope" fight! Ali KO'd Forman and regained the title.

Ali fought Leon Spinks who was 7-0 at the time and lost a decision.

Ali won that title back that year.

ttt

=)

I have an autographed picture of him. Its put away in a safe place. haha

yea??

"I AM THE GREATEST!" ttt

I keep this Ali quote written on a piece of paper in my wallet.

"Champions aren't made in gyms, champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

Cassius Clay v Sonny Liston 2: The phantom punch

Ali standing over Sonny Liston

Goat!!!!But The Brown Bomber is an arguement.

Great highlight.

my favorite one is the one where he totally says F*ck you to the united states and pretends hes muslim just to try to get out of being drafted and basically acts like a complete effing desserting asshole oh and i love the one where hes constantly complaining and saying racist stuff about white people cause hes a complete freaking joke. yea i like that HL alot.

crazy how you can be so damn unamerican and so unpatriotic and still be a hero to so many idiots

Awesome

PembrokePinesVillain -  my favorite one is the one where he totally says F*ck you to the united states and pretends hes muslim just to try to get out of being drafted and basically acts like a complete effing desserting asshole oh and i love the one where hes constantly complaining and saying racist stuff about white people cause hes a complete freaking joke. yea i like that HL alot.

crazy how you can be so damn unamerican and so unpatriotic and still be a hero to so many idiots

You seem upset!

Actually, I liked that part too, Pemmbroke.

Standing up for what was right and being willing to pay the price for it was exactly the reason Ali was a hero to many people.

Like Larry Holmes said, not many people are willing to give up what they have to do the right thing.

Also:

1. He didn't "pretend" to be a Muslim.
2. Being Muslim wouldn't prevent him from being drafted.
3. He couldn't desert because he was never inducted.
4. Not much that he said about White folks wasn't true, at that time, at least. Racism don't exists no more in America,obviously.