My Fight with Josh Neer

I wouldnt put him up there with Royce or Couture,but i wouldnt put Vitor in the same class has Royce or Couture.

No offense meant towards Travis,he is one of a few guys who will fight damn near anyone,anytime for reasonable cash.

NAA, as has been said many times, people have no problem supporting guys who don't always win as long as they're stand-up, respectable guys.

When you loss a fight, especially if you're known far more for not showing up to fights then for anything else, the classy thing to do is say "I lost. My opponent was better then me (at least tonight). I'll work hard and come back better".

Saying things like: "I wasnt in any type shape but thought I would beat him easy straight off the bar stool, I guess I was wrong." Just makes you seem like the kind of guy who always has an excuse.

Oh ya, Kimuralbert: You have, in only four short weeks, become the UG's biggest fucking asshole! That's REALLY impressive man. God willing, one day you'll forget that you're a fucking pussy in real life and talk to someone the way you do over the internet. Hopefully all the time you'll spend in the hospital will give you the interspection you so desperatly need.

The NAA gets some respect from me for showing up and fighting. Before when it was all talk and he was saying he would kill guys like Spencer Fisher, but would not fight them was what I think got a lot of people (myself included) to think he was a joke.

As far as Jake fighting the NAA I would have to say please Jake don't. I've trained with you only one time from that I learned that you have none of the folling: 1. Wrestling 2. BJJ skills 3. Boxing 4. Cardio 5. Power or Strength for your weight. Get serious about training when you are in Chicago for a year and develope some of the above and give yourself a chance. Not a knock, just looking out for you.

1) Cant wrestle 2) No BJJ 3) You have never ever seen me use my hands 4) The day we rolled I was super hungover and had stayed out till 8AM the night before... expect me to gas fast 5) See #4

I click on this thread expecting to see you making excuses NAA, but I am pleased to see that I was wrong. TRAIN HARD!

albert is not coming back guys, lol

"As far as Jake fighting the NAA I would have to say please Jake don't. I've trained with you only one time from that I learned that you have none of the folling: 1. Wrestling 2. BJJ skills 3. Boxing 4. Cardio 5. Power or Strength for your weight. Get serious about training when you are in Chicago for a year and develope some of the above and give yourself a chance. Not a knock, just looking out for you."

Danny, my name isn't "Jake" and I'm not moving to Chicago. Besides that, you've described me perfectly!

Albert is right

Travis really hasn't fought anyone and is a completely worthless fighter...

Its not like he has more experience than 99% of the fighters out there.

I think Albert should get out there and show off his skills against Travis

• BTW -

Travis probably won't show up anyways - he has a history of ducking big fights :)

Hawkey you always make me laugh on here.

As far as the NAA skills are, well I'll take Halverson's word for it. He said the guy appeared to have good movement and technique when warming up.

I don't think they would have let him fight twice in Atlantic City if he was all that bad.

"Oh ya, Kimuralbert: You have, in only four short weeks, become the UG's biggest fucking asshole! That's REALLY impressive man. God willing, one day you'll forget that you're a fucking pussy in real life and talk to someone the way you do over the internet. Hopefully all the time you'll spend in the hospital will give you the interspection you so desperatly need."

Nah, Todd Atkins has been a dickhead and asshole for as long as he has posted on this forum, it's nothing new.

And, as far as the part about talking to someone in real life the way he does on here ... don't worry, I will be meeting Todd, in person, very soon. He'll have the chance to run his big mouth then, let's see how he reacts to a real life experience.

There is no shame losing to Neer. In the beginning of his professional fighting career a lot of people didn't give him the respect that he deserved. Josh has great ground skills and has been working really hard on his boxing. Josh also never gets tired and is a machine in training.

N.A.A. - "I fought good guys before and took many, many shots to head before I was stopped"

do you really think thats a good fighting techinque or style? better to train to not get hit

Why the hate towards Fulton. Many years ago when I was thinking about competiting I e-mailed Travis and asked some advice and he returned the response with some very helpful tips. Unfortunately I was never able to get things started after I sliced my foot open, and then hurt my back at work. Fulton is a stand-up guy that goes out and is willing to give it his all each time out.

As far as Fred Ettish is concerned, we have laughed and poked fun at his UFC fight for many years on this board, but he has always had respect. When he fought in the UFC he had as good of a chance at beating everyone there as anyone else as at that time, the participants were not as well rounded as they are now. He lost, big deal, it happens to everyone but he can say he did compete, most of us cannot say that.

And for Krull, he showed up and he lost. It is not the first time he has lost, won't be the last. He has ran his mouth on here for a long time and in my opinion has deserved most of the shit that people have talked about him, not the racial things, but the arguments. Most did not expect him to even come back to the forum for a long time, yet he did and gave props to Neer and was classy in his response. For that he proved he is a bigger man than most expected.

Jeff Young

i agree with jeff about travis. it never fails, i go to an event and he always greets me with a smile and he remembers my name. and i am a nobody. i cant see where anyone could have a problem with the kid, except for some elitists schmucks who look down on midwest folks.

"except for some elitists schmucks who look down on midwest folks"

You can just call me by my name, warfrog.

ok. darling.

Don't think I'm not picking up on that loose David Alan Coe reference.

Could everyone coming on this thread saying "At least you arn't making any excuses" please actually READ NAA's post!

It's basically ALL excuses!

lol at Ryan!

Fulton is to be respected. A true warrior. He's been fightin longer than most of you have been training or watching mma. Hes had more fights than pretty near any fighter in any combat sport ever. Seriously comprehend that fact.
Hes carried many a promotion with his name and fights. Hes fought everyone everywhere.
Call him what you like..legend, hall of famer, OG,
ol school...but anything deragatory is a black mark on this sport.