My Fight with Josh Neer

I agree with you on the personal and racial attacks totally.

I do not understand how you present yourself one way on the internet and expect to be treated differently from that in person, though. Most people will have read what you write here and that is what they have to go on. It is hard for people not to form an opinion on you from the things you say here.

As for KimurAlbert, well, not sure what your problem is and since it is your problem I guess I don't really care. Obviously either you're trolling or have some personal issues with me. Either way it's pretty pathetic, since trolls are a sorry lot in the first place, and we have never met or had anything to do with each other so there is no reason for you to have any personal issues with me.

If you go through this thread and dozens of others, you will find scores of posts that are very disrespectful and out of line directed at Ron Krull. My posts were voiced to let him know I didn't agree with certain things but they were not attacks nor were they personal. Yet in spite of this, you decide to make an issue out of my posts. I am easy to find here in the Midwest. I have attended and worked a whole lot of shows in the area. Out of all the people involved with these shows, no one seemed to have a personal problem with me, at least if the did they kept it to themselves. Funny how you would have such a major problem.

Respectfully:

Fred

"Funny how you would have such a major problem."

my point exactly. he doesnt even know you, or the history of this situation, yets runs his mouth at the drop of a hat.

you being easy to find isnt something he is concerned with. he doesnt want any im sure.

Lets see NAA versus dmifightguy. Jake is not Josh neer and he has very, very limeted fight experience.

NAA would be giving up some weight especially if trained and got down to 175 like he should be.

I would also recomend NAA ask for 50$ more and stay at the motel six or hawkeye motel the night before. You'll like the hawkeye. DMI would defenitely be more in your league and it could be a competive fight.

Ron, You still get no props for taking this fight. You showed up out of shape, you look like you were nailed to the floor, and your punches...well they have a sort of feminine quality. It is funny how you said you were waiting for Neer to tire out. A smart person would have done their homework and realized that Josh is a twenty year old kid who trains like a fucking wild man for minimum of two hours a day. As for making personal or racial attacks on you...If I don't like someone who happens to be black and they are talking all kinds of shit like you then it is natural to feel inclined to make a jungle bunny or maybe a welfare joke. In your case, a joke about being native would be, at least my way, of shutting you up or perhaps egging you on. You have made personal attacks on people here so go cry to the BIA or maybe call Clyde Bellacourt and get him to protest the UG.

BTW, Kimu Albert, I know you're not gay cuz when you cry like a bitch after getting ass raped its just prison sex...not gay sex and your little brother will never remember swallowing your load at that young age

BGG

Yep, I am a fucking asshole

"From: KimurAlbert

Date: 12/19/04 12:12 AM
187 Total Posts Ignore User

"Fred is one hell of a guy, and a great spokesman for this sport. Anybody who doesn't respect him is an idiot."
When has he been a spokesman for the sport? Being a green namer on mma.tv is hardly that.

The only time Ettish is brought up outside of this website is when someone not familiar with the sport is talking about "the karate guy that got his ass kicked in ufc 2 and almost died".

As a sport we're trying to get rid of that image. I can guarentee Fred has unwillingly done more harm than good for the sport."

***Hi Todd! I though FS was back on line???

Travis Fulton owned KimurAlbert.

'Nuff said.

i approached you cuz i wanted to talk to you a little about the way you present yourself on-line. i could tell you were in no mood to talk. you were polite as i somewhat expected you to be. i am one of the guys that has never bagged on your race or anything else, other than your method of getting attention. i felt you were taking this internet persona just to build heat. its not something i would do or something i agree with. you should let your fighting abilities speak for you. anyone can lose a fight, as you did, but not all of us can show class.

I don't care if you are red, white or purple. Someone's race doesn't determine thier mindset. I have met plenty of people of just about every race that I admire greatly. Many that I thought were pricks too, but OBVIOUSLY race isn't a factor.

NAA, the only thing about you that has ever bugged me was that you seemd to think that MMA fighters were a joke. That your boxing skills would destroy any MMA fighter easily. When you showed a lack of respect for the sport that I love, THAT is when you lost my respect (Although you claim to not care about respect) You learned that MMA fighters are not necessarily a joke, hopefully, so maybe next time you train hard and get a win. Good luck!

KimurAlbert, I have NO idea what problem you have with Fred, but his post was not only respectful, but it was totally accurate!

BGG, Travis and Fred don't look like they need any help. And I imagine that as Fred seems to be one who is NOT inclined to fall back on racist terms (Jungle bunny?!?! You are not an asshole, you are an IDIOT) I think that your help is not only unneeded, but unappriciated.

I called Josh today to congratulate him on a great knockout. Got to give props to NAA for showing up. Welcome to MMA.

IMHO i think that just having a guy like Fred on the UG brings the class level up a notch and his posts are damn near right on target and he does it without having to lower himself to UG standards.

BGG is not a bigot,in fact he has been known to enjoy a little radiator hose now and again.

Fred Ettish- can you email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com please. I have an important question for you sir. Thank you for your time.

Fearless Goat

-

-------------- ATTENTION -----------------------

This thread has been JACKED !

NAA... props for showing up and not being an ass to anyone there... as you walked out I told you nice job... The reason why I flame you so hard is because you aren't the shit so come off your pedistal and act like normal human and Ill just forget about it... As far as fighting you goes Im moving to Chicago in about 11 days... however I will still be announcing in Iowa, MN, and WI with a possibility of adding IL as well... and I will be in contact with promoters... Ill post here when I find something out.

NAA, i gotta give you props for showing up. You exceeded my expectations there. And I agree with BGG 100% on the humor of your statement of "wating for Josh to tire." Too funny. Josh has more stamina & dedication than anyone I know. My only problem with you is you're disrespectful posts about some very classy fighters including Josh Neer and Spencer Fisher. Before this fight you kept sayin how we were all gonna "kiss your ass after you beat the hometown hero." Well looks like you got your ass handed to you by the hometown hero. Props to my boy Josh for shuttin you up!!! Now that you learned your lesson, maybe we can all get along peacefully!

Mail sent, Robert.

Respectfully:

Fred

JAKE, WTF? You're moving to Chicago? AHH! D Town won't be the same without ya! Why the move?

I join Daren in:

$500

LOL @ NAA. Open mouth, insert foot, tough-guy. You are not only a mental midget, you had your ass handed to you in Iowa! How's that feel? I am a happy Iowan. I'm only upset that I couldn't make it to the show. P.S., you suck.

Anybody disrespecting Travis Fulton on an mma forum is a fucking idiot. "The Ironman" will go down in mma history right along side Couture, Belfort, and Royce. His record is nothing short of phenomenal!!