My first MMA article

Cindy O, I won't let you down next time ;)

one small step for man.. one large step for mankind!

remember where you were sitting when you read this article folks, your grandkids will want to know someday.

^couldnt have said it better myself!(2DrinksTooMany)

good stuff jupes, although i was looking for a little more of the classic, unhinged 2 jupes we know and love here.

I promise to have four or eight white russians before writing next time.

I didn't want to disturb the poor website owners the first time around.

Patience, my friends

Apologies for cluttering teh board with this nonsense, but I took your advice and tried to write something more random:

Dentistry and Josh Neer

October 26, 2009 by mmafans  

Filed under Featured, MMAFC Reader Sound Off

Dentistry and Josh Neer

Contributor: 2JupitersTooMany. Calling Josh Neer “the Dentist” feels right, but it’s not just because he’s got molar prints on his ring fingers. He hasn’t exactly been leaving a trail of bicuspids on the UFC’s Harley Davidson decals lately. Still, I can’t think of a better name for the guy... (link)

http://www.mmafullcontact.com/dentistry-and-josh-neer/

LOL @ 2DrinksTooMany

TTT 4 2J2M support! and great article bro 

(Quote from article)  just something along the lines of Come To My Garage and We’ll Beat the Hell Out of Larry.

Favorite line! lol

I packed the Neer article with enough absurdity that it's probably incomprehensible. Thanks Rick :)

TTT for Dana White to recognize 2JTM's press credentials.

awesome 2jup -- youre one of my favorite posters here and glad you got an article out there

nicely done jupes. and cindy owes you one this time for not using too many big words-MM

Squared Circle - TTT for Dana White to recognize 2JTM's press credentials.

lol at that hilarious imagery

Thanks pals

look jupes, ima be honest here.................... you are not nearly unhinged enough in these writings.

these writings make too much sense to the un-initiated.

i wanna see some stuff that barely makes sense to the initiated dammit!

may i suggest a week off from work, subsisting on nothing but tequila, mushrooms, and hi-c. in this manner perhaps your true insane inner self may be allowed to run rampant across the page.

-MM

I'm on the job, chief!

tags the roof of a 1950s police car with a flashing strobe and swerves whirly-ghirly down a wet cobblesone Ave

Great work! But I'm surprised you didn't have your bard that follows you around at horse side transcribe it into a calligraphy version. I'll just wait patiently for it.

Thanks, my friend. When my bard recovers from his delay, I'll dress him in nothing but the finest Skull Punch Fightwear(tm) linens.

LOL, and give him a sachel of the finest wine