My first MMA article

'92 grad of Coon Rapids. Did you know Nate Sluzar (sp?) or Chris Ramberg? I had some battles on the ice with those two!

did you stick the triple axle???

Those names both ring a bell, but I have no clear memory of anything before a few years ago because of a broken brain. Sluzar is really ringing a bell for some reason.

I went to Anoka-Ramsey Community College after high school and then a handful of other schools. The rest of my family went to high school in Anoka. My brother is pretty well known there for mostly bad reasons.

MountainMedic -  did you stick the triple axle???

Yes, please answer this. I heard that someone did it in Blaine in '97. Wearing a pair of undersized CCMs. It's the stuff of legend.

2JupitersTooMany - I'm on the job, chief!

tags the roof of a 1950s police car with a flashing strobe and swerves whirly-ghirly down a wet cobblesone Ave

good work! now take a lesson from the master-

"The trunk of the car looked like a mobile police narcotics lab. We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers . . . and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls . . . Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

your pulitzer is but a forgone conclusion-MM

2JupitersTooMany - 
MountainMedic -  did you stick the triple axle???

Yes, please answer this. I heard that someone did it in Blaine in '97. Wearing a pair of undersized CCMs. It's the stuff of legend.

Shit, I stuck 2 in a row...fuck Brian Boitano!

2JupitersTooMany - Those names both ring a bell, but I have no clear memory of anything before a few years ago because of a broken brain. Sluzar is really ringing a bell for some reason.

I went to Anoka-Ramsey Community College after high school and then a handful of other schools. The rest of my family went to high school in Anoka. My brother is pretty well known there for mostly bad reasons.

I graduated from Fridley in '91, and went to AR for a few years too. That's funny.

How did you break your brain? Sounds painful.

pro figure skater bashing?

Love the Hunter S. Thompson quote from Fear and Loathing...

MountainMedic - pro figure skater bashing?

BAN ME MODS! I've crossed the line.

FP101 - How did you break your brain? Sounds painful.

I suspect that chemicals of some sort were involved

And I have reason to believe that it was painless.

FP101 - 
MountainMedic - pro figure skater bashing?

BAN ME MODS! I've crossed the line.
naw....... pretty sure you would say it to his face, so no rules have been broken.

and i laugh my ass everytime i even think about that thompson diatribe! a quart of ether!?!?

-MM

good job on the 2nd article jupiter!

lol thanks. Now back to the bottom with this thread!

screams "MACH SCHNELL!" while wearing Holzer Reich

Squared Circle - TTT for Dana White to recognize 2JTM's press credentials.

Well done.

You should write obituaries :)

I think this thread calls for a celebratory group hug

orange mocha Pictures, Images and Photos

Attention whoring installment #3:

http://www.mmafullcontact.com/big-ben-rothwell-complain-all-you-want/

AOMR!

(oh wait, it's there already!)