My first MMA article

I have no idea what you just said.

I just want to point out that, in honor of this thread and the Gif above, I concluded my latest article with a quote from Zoolander. And in honor of the OG, I included a reference to the difference between fast and slow zombies.

"Come To My Garage and We’ll Beat the Hell Out of Larry."

Sincere laughing moment. You know it's good when the co-workers are asking "what's so funny?"

Now that is some good reading! All 3 of them. I laughed, I cried and I laughed while crying. Truely some good shit.

ebullock - Now that is some good reading! All 3 of them. I laughed, I cried and I laughed while crying. Truely some good shit.

I have just identified my target audience, small as it may be. I won't let you down, ebullock.

Very good stuff 2jupes!!

I will have to say the last one is the best. It seems to be more your natural writing style. Great stuff!!

Thanks pal, I'm trending towards my comfort zone

"And if Operation Desert Storm was about oil, then Operation Big Guys on the Machida Card was eventually about gas." -2Jupes

You sir have been Voted up! All 3 are great reads. I have no idea how you dedicate your time to the FUTA1 Project and write such glorious passages. Are you even human?

2JupitersTooMany - I have no idea what you just said.

Yes, I messed up my "MOAR" in my enthusiasm.

But right here's a good spot to drop another:

"MOOOOAR!"

solidsnake - LOL, and give him a sachel of the finest wine

Of the finest Xyience, I believe.

salutes