My Funny Ronda Rousey Story

Where did you get that red Creeper mask that you wore in the pic with Rhonda? I love shit like that.

Mookie Blaylock - Where did you get that red Creeper mask that you wore in the pic with Rhonda? I love shit like that.

Thanks man. I appreciate the love.

mongo54 -

you're very creepy

Lol Phone Post

Thanks for sharing. Ronda is awesome.

True indeed Layzie. I guess the biggest thing was that she was extremely friendly and humble. WHen you see her in the ring and doing MMA interviews she sometimes shows a very different persona. She can come off as cocky or arrogant. But when you meet her in person she is totally kind and humble. For me, that was the biggest shocker. Some old hag was telling Ronda not to talk to us but she did it anyway which was really nice of her.

Tru - 
melendez - 

Haha...well maybe not the funniest story anyone has heard but I 100 percent didnt expect Ronda to take off running like that. Its not only that she took off running but she was in a F'n full on sprint. She actually ran into the inside of the area and down the stairs, then right into the back stage area.

My nuts felt like they were going to fall off when she grilled me for calling her Ariany...

Speaking of Ariany..I also have a funny story about meeting her in a Panda Express in Barstow. Ive got pix to back up anything I say if someone would be kind enough to show me how to post them.

Since you apparently have no idea of what the word funny means..here you go

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective

Causing laughter or amusement; humorous.

Noun

The comic strips in newspapers: "I read the sports page, funnies, and editorial".

Synonyms

comical - comic - amusing - droll - humorous - odd

ahh i just remembered.

1. Seeing a perfect 10 sprint in tight jeans down the hallway of the Key Arena=Funny

2. Rounda Rousey (who would end my life easily) running away from me=funny

3. Telling a group of approaching guys they should come over and meet Ariany and Ronda subsequently looking at me as if I was about to die=funny

You on youtube=not funny

"1. Seeing a perfect 10"

You're getting funnier.

Haha Tru voted me down out of anger.

Click faster, I want to beat CRE's record.

Is this it? Is this the entire fucking thread?

Lame ass.

The Cooler - Is this it? Is this the entire fucking thread?

Lame ass.

well you certainly are a bad ass man...sheesh. Lucky for all of us that we can hide behind our keyboards with you lurking on and about brah

melendez - 
The Cooler - Is this it? Is this the entire fucking thread?

Lame ass.

well you certainly are a bad ass man...sheesh. Lucky for all of us that we can hide behind our keyboards with you lurking on and about brah

I can tell you're a true bad ass yourself by your inability to take a joke.

Stick to trying to pick fights with women.

suess - 

wow, lots of hate for a guy just sharing a story and some pics.  some of you guys need to relax.  

also - LOL @ tru hating on anyone.  amazing

haha ya dude. I guess I just have a diff sense or humor or whatever. possibly one of those "you had to be there" moments perhaps. either that or ive got to work on my ability to convey a story so as to captivate an audience full of tough guys. Mr Tru was exceptionally brutal :) But I understand. Thanks for teaching me to post pix by the way ive got it lccked down now. The next time I share a story I wont dare to post anything without photos. Otherwise ill feel the wrath of Mr Tru once more.

OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

Ministry of Truth - OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

yes, that and OP doesn't like showing his face much. Taco flavored kisses for you my friend.

Actually another UG'er name Big EP caught her at the end of that sprint and said that she was running down the stairs inside the arena as well. She was going into the weigh-ins.

The Cooler - Haha Tru voted me down out of anger.

Click faster, I want to beat CRE's record.

first time I have been back on this thread since my original post.  sorry to burst your bubble, but did not vote you down.  And the story is really cool, just not funny.

and this is for the OP, who thinks my two sentence reply was a tirade lol.  

ti·rade

[tahy-reyd, tahy-reyd]  Show IPA

noun

a prolonged outburst of bitter, outspoken denunciation: a tiradeagainst smoking.

a long, vehement speech: a tirade in the Senate.

a passage dealing with a single theme or idea, as in poetry: thestately tirades of Corneille.

suess - 

wow, lots of hate for a guy just sharing a story and some pics.  some of you guys need to relax.  

I'm not hating..the title of the thread said Funny Ronda Story, I was dissapointed when I read the post and it was not funny.  Not much else to it.  

As proof that the story is not funny, I went to the bar the other night and yelled, hey everyone, I have a funny story, and the entire bar listened as I told the story.......I had three beer mugs smashed on my head and was thrown out of the bar as people screamed that was the least funny story I have ever heard.

just the facts man..sorry your story was not funny

Tru - 
suess - 

I'm not hating..the title of the thread said Funny Ronda Story, I was dissapointed when I read the post and it was not funny.  Not much else to it.  

As proof that the story is not funny, I went to the bar the other night and yelled, hey everyone, I have a funny story, and the entire bar listened as I told the story.......I had three beer mugs smashed on my head and was thrown out of the bar as people screamed that was the least funny story I have ever heard.

just the facts man..sorry your story was not funny

wow...i can totally not believe anyone would waste a beer let alone three beers on you. im sorry to see beer go to waste on such a douchebag

I can't believe this is on page three and no one has said it yet...

Dude I was there! I was the big dude in the black jacket. You looked at me and said "what the fuck".

She kinda ran off giggling as if she knew you.

Glad to hear you ended up meeting her

gage949 - Dude I was there! I was the big dude in the black jacket. You looked at me and said "what the fuck".

She kinda ran off giggling as if she knew you.

Glad to hear you ended up meeting her

are you fucking with me? were you with a friend? I thikn I saw you guys getting sodas or something right?

too bad people think im full of shit for this one haha!