My Funny Ronda Rousey Story

where you wearing a white shirt? Black hair?
I was bringing in some beers

Im pretty sure it was just us in the hallway. I remember this happening. If it wasnt you then she's a multiple perpetrator of evading fans.

gage949 - where you wearing a white shirt? Black hair?
I was bringing in some beers

haha ya black hair and short. Wasn't wearing a white shirt but a light colored jacket. There were a few guys that looked at me when it happend like "dude....wtf was that about???" And to think, all I did was say Ronda can i smell your hair? Weird...

gage949 - Im pretty sure it was just us in the hallway. I remember this happening. If it wasnt you then she's a multiple perpetrator of evading fans.

then ya it had to be you...i thikn i only saw like 3 or 4 people...the first guys I saw, I turned to and said "yo thats Ronda..." and they looked back and me like "dude stfu." that was probably you huh....haha

haha i dont remember man probably

Ya Mon - Phone Post

Hahaha Phone Post

Either way you want to look at it...she looked like Barry Sanders breaking through a hole on Monday Night Football son!!!!!

melendez - 
Tru - 
suess - 

wow, lots of hate for a guy just sharing a story and some pics.  some of you guys need to relax.  

also - LOL @ tru hating on anyone.  amazing

I'm not hating..the title of the thread said Funny Ronda Story, I was dissapointed when I read the post and it was not funny.  Not much else to it.  

As proof that the story is not funny, I went to the bar the other night and yelled, hey everyone, I have a funny story, and the entire bar listened as I told the story.......I had three beer mugs smashed on my head and was thrown out of the bar as people screamed that was the least funny story I have ever heard.

just the facts man..sorry your story was not funny

wow...i can totally not believe anyone would waste a beer let alone three beers on you. im sorry to see beer go to waste on such a douchebag

I have made my new mission in life to prove that your story was not funny.  I am doing an open mic at the irvine improv this week and willl film myself telling the story.  Lets see how many people laugh at this amazingly funny story.  I hope I get the punch line right.  What was the punch line again....?

Tru - 
melendez - 
Tru - 
suess - 

wow, lots of hate for a guy just sharing a story and some pics.  some of you guys need to relax.  

also - LOL @ tru hating on anyone.  amazing

I'm not hating..the title of the thread said Funny Ronda Story, I was dissapointed when I read the post and it was not funny.  Not much else to it.  

As proof that the story is not funny, I went to the bar the other night and yelled, hey everyone, I have a funny story, and the entire bar listened as I told the story.......I had three beer mugs smashed on my head and was thrown out of the bar as people screamed that was the least funny story I have ever heard.

just the facts man..sorry your story was not funny

wow...i can totally not believe anyone would waste a beer let alone three beers on you. im sorry to see beer go to waste on such a douchebag

I have made my new mission in life to prove that your story was not funny.  I am doing an open mic at the irvine improv this week and willl film myself telling the story.  Lets see how many people laugh at this amazingly funny story.  I hope I get the punch line right.  What was the punch line again....?

Yawwwwnn. Go to sleep big guy. We can talk more in teh morning.

Well, I LoL'd.

I'm confused??????

melendez - 

So I'm at my first weigh-ins in Seattle last Friday going up an escalator in the Key Arena when  I look down at the lower level from far away I see two women walking briskly down the hall. As they got closer and closer I could not help but think to myself..."man, that chick REALLY looks like Ronda..." Sure enough as they got even closer I was positive it was here so I shouted "Yo Ronda!" She looked up, and before I could blink, she LITERALLY took off in a dead sprint like Husain Bolt down the hallway. I think she went into creeper alert or something and didn't want to have anything to do with me. Needless to say, my pride was little hurt but I understood she probably gets harassed all over the place.

After the weigh in, Im walking with my wife to find something to eat and low and behold, there is Ronda chillling in a back alley loading dock of the Key Arena. I called over to her and she looked up and smiled. I said "hey lady im not a creeper! Just ask my wife" She then walked all the way over to me and my wife and took a pic with me and signed my UFC glove. At first, I thought she was a real jerk but after what she did I was convinced she was probably just in a rush or something. She could not have been nicer to myself and the other 2 or 3 guys that were there and recognized her. Although a Security guard was basically yelling at her, she basically ignored the lady and came over anyway. When she was done, I called over to a few people in the street and shouted "hey, do you guys wana meet Ariany????" Ronda was not amused by this and gave me the look of DEATH!

Shouted '' hey,you guys want to meet Arianny''....

How dare you you wildman...

melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

yes, that and OP doesn't like showing his face much. Taco flavored kisses for you my friend.

Actually another UG'er name Big EP caught her at the end of that sprint and said that she was running down the stairs inside the arena as well. She was going into the weigh-ins.

Big EP was just trying to be nice.

Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

yes, that and OP doesn't like showing his face much. Taco flavored kisses for you my friend.

Actually another UG'er name Big EP caught her at the end of that sprint and said that she was running down the stairs inside the arena as well. She was going into the weigh-ins.

yes, you are probably right my friend. And none of the pix that he has are real...he just made the whole thing up. Oh, and his story about being in that group of UG'ers that had the q and a? Totally fabricated man :( In fact, BIG Ep is just a phony account I made up to make it seem like I have someone who believes my crap. You've got me man...white flag

I thought it was a cool story. I would have tried to get a picture with her too. And, yes, I laughed at the Ariany part.

Rhetorical - I thought it was a cool story. I would have tried to get a picture with her too. And, yes, I laughed at the Ariany part.

Ya, I probably should not have titled it as a funny story because everyone has a diff sense of humor. But for me, it was funny to see her hauling ass like that.

melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 

yes, you are probably right my friend. And none of the pix that he has are real...he just made the whole thing up. Oh, and his story about being in that group of UG'ers that had the q and a? Totally fabricated man :( In fact, BIG Ep is just a phony account I made up to make it seem like I have someone who believes my crap. You've got me man...white flag

His pics are real. His story was real. His account is real.

He was just trying to be nice.

Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 

His pics are real. His story was real. His account is real.

He was just trying to be nice.

Well hey thanks for confirming that man its appreciated. So nice of the guy to fabricate something just to make me feel better. Im glad I can come down from this ledge now.

No worries. Just thought you should know the truth.

You shouted "yo ronda" no shit she ran away lol Phone Post