my god this wes sims!

"Look at this body...................IMGONNACRUSHEM" I legit lol'd haha.

HULKSMASH - Wes Sims was, is, and always will be nothing but fucking tard stacked 6'10" tall..

And YES I will say this to his face, no problemo.

Only if you had a step stool, unless you are infact 6'10" as well.

Give the man some respect. He has a positive record and was living homeless before this opportunity. You guys try and live in his world.

fucking bunch of douchebags just talking shit. Wes is a cool dude and lost his fight. He's still a fighter and you guys are fighter bashing.

I could be very wrong but something tells me that Hammerhouse training is alot of Coleman and Randleman beating up on their training partners w/o a technique segment followed up with some takedown drills.

Simms should get into a real gym for a while just to see how far he can take mma if its something that really interests him. I'd like to see how he turned out after leaving a gym that could actually show him how to use his reach like AKA.

FreakDaddy - I'm bummed.

yeah tell me about it.. I wanted Wes to at least win ONE fight on the show.. fuck

WrestlingSucks - I could be very wrong but something tells me that Hammerhouse training is alot of Coleman and Randleman beating up on their training partners w/o a technique segment followed up with some takedown drills.

Simms should get into a real gym for a while just to see how far he can take mma if its something that really interests him. I'd like to see how he turned out after leaving a gym that could actually show him how to use his reach like AKA.

^ that.

was a quick and disappointing loss but i still like the guy and hope he can bounce back

Quickest submission in TUF history...

Wes should stick to sperm stomping..

THP - Give the man some respect. He has a positive record and was living homeless before this opportunity. You guys try and live in his world.

Yeah ... he really warrants respect for excellent life choices. His 15mins were up long ago!

what makes me laugh is that a lot of people that put guys like this down dont realise levels. Like they will always have a mid west hick town fighting mate who "will make it one day". Yes Sims has losses but he also has over 20 wins and would smash the living daylights out of 80 percent + of fighters, he got subbed by a guy training day in day out with Lutter big wow....

then again Tim Sylvia is complete garbage according to these boards and he actually held the UFC belt so what chance has anybody else got

yes i am upset

The Hammer House BJJ Coach had a rough night.

:(

crazydave -
THP - Give the man some respect. He has a positive record and was living homeless before this opportunity. You guys try and live in his world.

Yeah ... he really warrants respect for excellent life choices. His 15mins were up long ago!

And you're in such a position to judge him.

Maybe, just maybe it was Justin Wren's great performance that made him look bad.

seriously ...i thiought after (kimbo) the other legit fighter on Rampaqes squad of all ppl would be WES....NOPE...i was like W T F??

how long has he been doing thisfight thing?? him getting taken down wasnt really a biggie (its a given more or less ). but he didnt have anything to defend an arm triangle?? god man!!!i he was the one WIN i figured they had . and what made it worse was it was quick...it wasnt like he had a "fight" and then he just got caught in the middle of the 2nd round or something either...it waslike 20 seconds and BAM fight over.!!??

i thought is where rampage tears of the doors and flips cars...i was wrong. i am thinking now that maybe the reason for the door teardown was aCTUALLY due to someone on his team winning--not losing lol

THP - 
crazydave -
THP - Give the man some respect. He has a positive record and was living homeless before this opportunity. You guys try and live in his world.

And you're in such a position to judge him.

Yet your in a position to say that we should "give them man some respect?"

Get a clue.

WrestlingSucks - I could be very wrong but something tells me that Hammerhouse training is alot of Coleman and Randleman beating up on their training partners w/o a technique segment followed up with some takedown drills.

Agreed 100%

I don't see anything wrong with criticizing Wes' performance from last night. He looked absolutely awful. I'm sure he would say the same. I like Wes and I was hoping for a better showing, but he was simply outclassed.

MushroomHead - 
THP - Give the man some respect. He has a positive record and was living homeless before this opportunity. You guys try and live in his world.

It's funny how someone can be homeless, and still have accomplished more and done more with himself than the people criticizing him.

In your estimation, what has he accomplished or done of note that makes you so certain that it exceeds the people criticising him?

Wes seems like a decent enough guy, but being an mma journeyman is no great trick, imo.

RedVexx - 

You didnt really fall for that one did ya? He was never home less living under a bridge.

How many homeless visit the hair salon?

so you mean Phil Baroni never had gay unprotected sex for money?

stops search for video

American_Ninja - NateTurnedMaiaLightsOff -  wes said "thanks dana and lorenzo for letting me back in the house" before his fight. I heard that too. I'm guessing he was kicked off the show for posting results. Then he sucked danas dick and got back in.Now he's back out. Karma is a bitch.

I'm pretty sure he was reffering to them letting him back in the UFC in General...as in, his two Frank Mir fights several years ago, then he's been gone, and he was thanking them for the opportunity to get into the house in the first place, thus back into the UFC.  I didn't get anything remotely about him ever being kicked out of the house from that comment.