My local fake BB thread. How its done...

awesome!

Why waste anybody's time even inquiring? I mean.. if it's obvious from the beginning, why bother doing the leg work?

A good tactic is to show up somewhere you know he will be with a camera and ask him to roll.+

There's no way this can be real. There were no PM's or attempts to bug the shit out of his family. And last, you never told us you had major new evidence that you could only release when you had Busta's permission.....

ITS GAY, GAY I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MountainMedic - 
BenBJJ - 3 HOURS AND 16 MINUTES LATER...

bustamante 3:16????
mind= blown!

BenBJJ = VTFU!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

tried to get in on page 1 but ben took all the slots.

-jk

guy is full of crap, end of story.  not as full if he's not opening a school and scaming people

ttt for BOOST A MONTY!

Nice work Ben.

ben, i know him. he is legit. he has trained with us before and he is very good

I agree with inf0. Why did you even waster Bustas time when you already knew the answer.

Ooohhhhhh! The fun police are here!!!

Lol that screen saver saying "live to fight...." is on some shirts I've seen Phone Post

dojo stormer - ben, i know him. he is legit. he has trained with us before and he is very good

LOL .... Did he catch you with an omaplata ?

"Australian's fight on the street too much" is perhaps the best ever quote and reason not to train from a fake black belt.

Give him that at least.

http://www.facebook.com/israel.trindade

I think I can take it from here. Please take down his profile.

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO OG...

NOT AN MMA THREAD...

currymuncha - Ben do you have a Brazilian Flag stitched onto your Gi? Also can you tell all the Brazilian fags in Bondi that its not necessary to have a little Brazilian flag hanging out of their backpacks at all times.

NO, I DIDNT STITCH IT ON MY GI...

BUT I DID HEPREZENTCH!!!!