My Shriners Hospital visit for Fighting4Kidz pics

There is a problem when i am the morale fucking compass around here. Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?
Are you new? There's like creationists, white supremacists, absolute fucktards (like Dave Horner), but most of all there is loud overly-obnoxious people that get VERY little attention in real life.

When those half-wits see people with some courage, some fucking chutzpa there small little minds can't deal with it, so they go on the offensive. It's classic jealousy and insecurity, the forum is rife with it.

gorgesjorj - you and cindy owe little mick an apology!!! fuck it, you owe the whole world an apology for these dirty deeds.

LOL @ gargantuanjorj !!

Monsters Ball - 
napalm442003 -

Why not just see something great in this?

There is a problem when i am the morale fucking compass around here. Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?

She visited a hospital and then posted a thread about her great deeds. Many people visit hospitals and never say anything about it because they didn't do it for attention or credit on an internet forum. Some of us are more impressed by quiet service. That is also what the bible suggests you do. So don't get so offended if we don't see things the way you do.

It seems to me that one of the reasons she went to the kids hospital was to help promote/support an MMA event that is donating money to the kids hospital:

Last night Fighting 4 Kidz took place in Santa Monica, California. It seemed like an IFL team vs. team event as a few camps had multiple representatives. Here is the break down:

Team Wildman (Thomas Denny) 4-0

American Kickboxing Academy AKA 3-1

The Body Shop 0-2

Dustin Rhodes def. Vince Oritz via Triangle Choke RD 1 145lb
Seth Dikum def Vanoscar Penvaroff via RNC RD1 135lb
David Clark def. Andrew Lang via TKO RD 3 185lb
Justin Wilcox def. Gabe Ruediger via Decision 160lb
Bryan Baker def. Gary Padilla via Decision 185lb
Mike Kyle def. Mychal Clark via Decision HW
Andre Galvao def. Jeremiah Metcalf via Sumbmission (armbar) RD 2 170lb

http://promma.info/?p=966 

I was actually hoping that someone would visit that kids hospital, thats getting money donated by an MMA event, and take pics to post here, maybe more people will donate.

How can you hate on that?

You are very bad for this sport of MMA if you posted anything negative on this thread.

How much did you give xakx? Thought so, stfu.

TrainJudo - How much did you give xakx? Thought so, stfu.

Unfortunately I can't afford to donate much at this time, but I would love to fight or support/participate in one way or another in any MMA event that is donating money to a good cause like a kids hospital, if i were a promoter I would try to do things like this, hopefully more mma promoters will do something like this, some have already done things like that in the past.

Fact: I will talk to more than one promoter to see if they want to do an MMA event and donate a % of the profits to a good cause like a kids hospital.

TrainJudo - How much did you give xakx? Thought so, stfu.

Damn, he just gave your chick the reach around

"Fact: I will talk to more than one promoter to see if they want to do an MMA event and donate a % of the profits to a good cause like a kids hospital."

Look out Jesus, God may be taking xakx for his son!

TrainJudo - "Fact: I will talk to more than one promoter to see if they want to do an MMA event and donate a % of the profits to a good cause like a kids hospital."

Look out Jesus, God may be taking xakx for his son!

Why is it that if someone wants to or attempts to do something good you feel the need to beat them down?

I donate plenty of time and money and alot of people know. Does that mean you should shit on me? Because someone talks about a good deed does that make it any less noble?

"I have an idea. Why dont one of you guys start your own thread bashing RaRa and co for doing something nice because you are ruining a thread i really enjoy. Save all the internet tough guy bullshit and name calling for that thread and allow us normal people to have grown up conversations"

Napalmstyle is correct. God forbid somebody should do something nice for some kids.

LittleMick - 
CindyO -
I bet your parents regret having not left you as a stain on the sheets. Asshole.

Cindy

My parents are proud to have a son who doesn't need to announce his "good deeds" to the world.

Again, many of us give time and money to charity.  We simply feel humbled by giving, and think that giving is a good thing in itself. 

We give because that's the right thing to do, not because we view it as a way to draw publicity or attention to ourselves.

As you announce your good deeds in public

Monsters Ball - 
napalm442003 -

She visited a hospital and then posted a thread about her great deeds. Many people visit hospitals and never say anything about it because they didn't do it for attention or credit on an internet forum. Some of us are more impressed by quiet service. That is also what the bible suggests you do. So don't get so offended if we don't see things the way you do.

get the fuck out here with that shit. you have your favorites. if crooklyn takes a dump, you'd be "wow, cool ... ttt for my babe, crooklyn"

if rara takes one you're in hear, "hey man, no need to announce to the world you launched a deuce"

don't try to hide your act.

dummy.

good pics

Great cause, hopefully more events like this one pop up more and more

RaRa....  Thank you for putting your pics up on here!  and thank you for your support!

Did anyone stop to think that she was just trying to share the fact that great people that happen to also fight MMA (Like AJ, Jeremiah Metcalf, Justin Schalk and the others) took time out of their day to make these kids feel a little better.... if only for a few minutes....   out of the kindness of their hearts. Why do we have to think there is some other agenda here....  please!!!!   its a great thing they did....  lets leave it at that!

gorgesjorj -  get the fuck out here with that shit. you have your favorites. if crooklyn takes a dump, you'd be "wow, cool ... ttt for my babe, crooklyn"

if rara takes one you're in hear, "hey man, no need to announce to the world you launched a deuce"

dummy.

LOL @ gargantuanjorj AGAIN!!!! He's on a roll tonight.

nice one !

Fatty.

gorgesjorj - 
Monsters Ball - 
napalm442003 -

get the fuck out here with that shit. you have your favorites. if crooklyn takes a dump, you'd be "wow, cool ... ttt for my babe, crooklyn"

dummy.

LMFAO!!!

10 10 10, that is a solid 10 out of 10 post.

I have been on the UG for the past 6 years or so, that has to be one of the funniest most truthful and most appropriate posts I have read.

gorgesjorj
Posted: 2 hours ago
TAGGRadio.com, Host Member Since: 1/1/01

You are now one of my favorite posters on the UG, just because of the last post, I will most likely support you in everything you do for MMA.

TTT for TAGGRADIO.COM - i'm not sure what they're all about, i'm sure i have not heard much from them, but they must be good for the sport.

LOL@Mike Kyle "fighting for kids." Just don't let him anywhere near them or their medical bills might actually go UP.

Mike Sanders - LOL@Mike Kyle "fighting for kids." Just don't let him anywhere near them or their medical bills might actually go UP.

You know, i'm not a Mike Kyle fan at all, and in fact i don't like him too much as a person and as an mma fighter, but if he is taking part in such an event it makes me have more respect for him as a human and as an mma fighter.

Now, do you have any facts to back up your post?

Thanks JR, you're good people. Keep up the great deletes of posts that should not have been posted in the first place, especially on threads like these on the UG.

xakx - You know, i'm not a Mike Kyle fan at all, and in fact i don't like him too much as a person and as an mma fighter, but if he is taking part in such an event it makes me have more respect for him as a human and as an mma fighter.

Now, do you have any facts to back up your post?

Do I have any "FACTS" to back up my facetious suggestion that Mike Kyle might hurt children? Gee, let me think...oh, hey, it's a fucking JOKE, dude. I think mild teasing about his past actions which seriously and potentially illegally injured other human beings is a pretty light punishment, don't you?

Edit: by the way, you have a pretty low threshold for redemption. Kyle did a charity fighting event and now all the shit he pulled in the past is okay? LOL, there's the real joke.