My Shriners Hospital visit for Fighting4Kidz pics

I would venture a guess RaRa's post was more intended on showing the kids in the hospital then the fact that she was there. If for two seconds it took there little minds off the pain and suffering they go through on a daily basis who gives a shit about who takes credit or not. I commend her and anyone that will take a few hours out of there day to go and visit those children. I know i never have. Have you? so before you go throwing stones and bagging on someone for possibly taking much deserved credit for doing something so gracious take a second and look inside yourself and ask the question have you given your time to change there lives? If even just for a second? If you do and you come on this board and post the pictures of there innocent smiling faces i for one will not mock you in any way.

Little Isaac just melted my heart and made me thankful for my beautiful healthy daughters and i assure you if one of mine was sick i would appreciate the effort RaRa and company put into them regardless if they wanted the credit for doing so or not.

Dirtyu D - I bet the kids were like "who the fuck is this"

Must suck being on your death bed and getting visited by a z-list celeb.

Must suck being a KKM and a hater, hiding behind the screen name, posting on the UnderGround forum acting tough and foolish.

I actually was diagnosed with legg perthes when i was 6 years old. I went to shriners hospital in mass to undergo tests to find out exactly what was wrong with my legs. So they gave me leg braces and i wore them for 3 years. First year even at night. Like forrests gumps but more arched. So TTT for shriners. If it wasnt for them id be really messed up, limps , leg pains etc.

napalm442003 - I would venture a guess RaRa's post was more intended on showing the kids in the hospital then the fact that she was there. If for two seconds it took there little minds off the pain and suffering they go through on a daily basis who gives a shit about who takes credit or not. I commend her and anyone that will take a few hours out of there day to go and visit those children. I know i never have. Have you? so before you go throwing stones and bagging on someone for possibly taking much deserved credit for doing something so gracious take a second and look inside yourself and ask the question have you given your time to change there lives? If even just for a second? If you do and you come on this board and post the pictures of there innocent smiling faces i for one will not mock you in any way.

Little Isaac just melted my heart and made me thankful for my beautiful healthy daughters and i assure you if one of mine was sick i would appreciate the effort RaRa and company put into them regardless if they wanted the credit for doing so or not.

ttt

And being a resident there for 3 or 4 weeks it was great when they would have people come in read stories play guitar. Sometimes just volunteers would do what you did and go around talk to them, the problem is being in the hospital when your young you start to feel closed of from the normal world.Alot of my friends there had serious problems. So a personal thanks to RARA for taking time to go make their day better, im sure it did.

LittleMick - 
kanotoa - What have all you assholes ever done?

Lots.  Some of us just don't need to start at thread to announce it to the world.

bOOYA~!!!

xakx - 
Dirtyu D - I bet the kids were like "who the fuck is this"

Must suck being on your death bed and getting visited by a z-list celeb.

Must suck being a KKM and a hater, hiding behind the screen name, posting on the UnderGround forum acting tough and foolish.

acting tough. You mean like calling someone out on a forum?

ttt

I have an idea. Why dont one of you guys start your own thread bashing RaRa and co for doing something nice because you are ruining a thread i really enjoy. Save all the internet tough guy bullshit and name calling for that thread and allow us normal people to have grown up conversations

I like to see kids happy, last night I went to my best friend's son's birthday who turned 4 years old, i got him a couple of gifts, nothing that great, but he was so happy to get what he got, it made me feel really good, i was glad i made the last minute decision to show up at the party with a few gifts, he gave me a hug and said 'Thank you, Uncle Andrei' - moments like that in life are just priceless.

Visiting kids at the hospital is one of the hardest things to do metally, making them happy while they're in the hospital by visiting them no matter who you are or what you do is one of the greatest things for them during that time, i would imagine.

Well put Napalm.

"I would venture a guess RaRa's post was more intended on showing the kids in the hospital then the fact that she was there."

LMAO give me a break.

good stuff ra ra

-Tru

TrainJudo - "I would venture a guess RaRa's post was more intended on showing the kids in the hospital then the fact that she was there."

LMAO give me a break.

I can honestly say without this thread i would not have thought about those beautiful kids today. How about you? So regardless of her intentions it brought our attention to something so great. Why not just see something great in this?

There is a problem when i am the morale fucking compass around here. Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?

napalm442003 - 
TrainJudo - "I would venture a guess RaRa's post was more intended on showing the kids in the hospital then the fact that she was there."

LMAO give me a break.

I can honestly say without this thread i would not have thought about those beautiful kids today. How about you? So regardless of her intentions it brought our attention to something so great. Why not just see something great in this?

There is a problem when i am the morale fucking compass around here. Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?

...still speaking the truth.

"Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?"

Monster Ball is about to get owned by someone based on his last post, if no one does it, i'll be happy to do it.

xakx - 
napalm442003 - 

LMAO give me a break.

...still speaking the truth.

"Jesus christ what is wrong with some of you guys?"

xakx, you need go find some real world play

xakx - Monster Ball is about to get owned by someone based on his last post, if no one does it, i'll be happy to do it.

Insanity~!!!

napalm, sweet, you thought about em..That makes you a great person! Maybe one day (if these kids are lucky) they can get a picture with you!!

You are correct, this is mother theresa stuff here. 

did you know, that there are rumors that she allowed some of her charges to needlessly suffer, because it brought them closer to god?