My UFC fight vs. Ray

Congrats on the win man and itsucks about your surgery but hopefully you recover fast!

fabes: after a few years passed and ktfo did right by about a dozen guys I know personally I gave them a second chance as most should.

Chainsaw,good job bro and good luck with the knee..had mine done earlier this year and just fought last week..rehab hard and pay the price..its worth it when you know all you have been through..Franco

GJ Charles, wish we could have seen the fight.

HIGH FIVE BRO.....PERK UP A BIT WE ALL LOVE YA!

Great to hear about the win.

Congrats.

Also TTT for Kang in your corner.

Damn that shirt that Charles is wearing looks nice, those logos look great.  Man that is a nice looking shirt!!!

congrats bro!

Hey, as long as they pay up, take as much as you can get from that little tool.

So tough from behind a keyboard....

Fabes Esq - had no idea who he brought and if he was married, I was just giving him priase for having a hot girl.

I would never rat anyone out.

So I will say whatever the F**K I want to.

Congrats on the win, but you really shouldn't have drank his milk... Drinking a guys milk then beating him up is just plain wrong.

congrats!

I guess Gideon won't bitch about you drinking his soy milk anymore.

Great Job! Good luck on a speedy recovery!!

Congrats,
Charles great job knew you would win!

Carlao, yeah those are nice shirts!

Ross
www.flatline.tv

My wife was with me at the show front row :). Thanks for looking out though fabes esq. And all in all I think having a UG watch dog such as fabes around is a good thing. Sort of like a higher-brow lankford if you will.

Fabes Esq - Yes I helped Bobby out while he was in prison. I was his friend prior to the him being arrested and I am still his friend now. I do not abanded friends in time of need.

I just get sick and tired of the bullshit keyboard assholes and it was his Wife as Chainsaw explained in his last post. I was just giving Chainsaw a Compliment and you had to turn it around like all the other bullshit keyboard assholes on this UG.

So as I stated I will say whatever the F**K I want. At least I support the UG as I have a Business/Pro membership. You need to not be such an asshole and mind your own damn business!

read that the surgery went well..TTT for a speedy recovery..Still holding out hope for the Terrell vs chainsaw fight