Myles Jury IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!

Miles "TarTare" Jury

My buddies did not believe me when I said Myles would beat Diego.  Far too technical and I knew he wasn't going to fall into a "brawl"' with Diego.  Thanks Myles!  I won an easy $40 from my 2 buddies who had Diego.

Und1sputed - Jeremy, since you train at alliance do you know anything about Eddie Yagins condition? Can he fight anytime soon? He use to be one of my coaches so I'm curious. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't heard anything. 

Throwin'Knuckles -
LilHeathen - 
Throwin'Knuckles - Jeremy I was impressed with Jury. He completely controlled Diego. I'm pumped for his next fight.

Can you drop a hint on your next opponent? I'd like to see you fight Cub.
How do you see that fight going down?

Big news confirmed that UFC should be releasing soon.

Cool looking forward to it. VU Stephens
Good call!!

This gunna be a sick scrap

Heathen by 1st Rnd KO Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - Big Lil Heathen Fan, that KO vs Jason was brutal.

However thought it was pretty disrespectful for Jury to get on the mic right after the fight and say it was a "easy fight" vs Diego.

Saying it was a easy fight vs someone you didnt finish I cant agree with.

On another note very excited for you at 145 Boss anytime you fight = fireworks!

C'mon bro.... Myles is a humble kid and gets shit for being too quiet, then is honest and you have a problem with it? Lets be serious here, he did beat him easily.

Thanks for the love tho lol. This fight with Cub should be sick.

Big EP - 

My buddies did not believe me when I said Myles would beat Diego.  Far too technical and I knew he wasn't going to fall into a "brawl"' with Diego.  Thanks Myles!  I won an easy $40 from my 2 buddies who had Diego.

You are a smart man. Isn't it surprising Vegas looked past Diego's past and had the odds in favor of Myles though? 

JJJ Phone Post 3.0

War LilHeathen! Phone Post 3.0

He was my pick to win the ultimate fighter and I still think he won the fight against Al but the past is the past and in my opinion hes the future. Phone Post 3.0