Name some good supplements to take during P90X

Any advice would be helpful.

I don't want to buy their stuff. I'm looking to stock up in the next day. I can't find the other threads that talked about supplements.

Thanks UG

Ephedrine and caffeine...

the best supplements = natural nutrition

study study study my friend its the key to a rock hard bod >:)

Tiger's Milk Bars

Thanks for the response. I don't drink that much coffee and would like to eliminate it if possible. I don't like the anxious feeling.

I want to bulk up and increase strength while doing this program. I''lll be away from home so I need a travel friendly routine. Getting ripped is secondary. I'll just increase my cardio in a few months.

You don't need to take supplements just for the sake of it.

Regular healthy meals and sleep are the most important.

Dont take supps until you've maxed out what you can do naturally. Then Deca

The plan is to take protein, glutamine and creatine for 3 months. Plus, anything else that may help. 'll kick it back to natural foods then. P90X suggests supplements. I just don't want to buy their stuff.

MrBlume - The plan is to take protein, glutamine and creatine for 3 months. Plus, anything else that may help. 'll kick it back to natural foods then. P90X suggests supplements. I just don't want to buy their stuff.

What do their supplements consist of? The p90x plan doesn't really look like a bulk builder to me. Careful with the creatine, I tried it a few years back and it killed my stomach. I won't ever touch the stuff again.

Thanks for the advice Bill. I just figured i would need the energy boosst to have good workouts.

i'm not interested in ephedra and steroids.

I'm thinking more about omega oils or green leafy powder.

I'm not sure what their supplements are, their supplements are hidin behind their own brand names. Protein powder, I'm familiar with. What is muscle milk?

This is my list:
protein powder
glutamine
a little bit of creatine-not sure how much
green leaf powder
a multi vitamin

green leaf powder? why not just eat spinach?

Testosterone enanthate. 400mg/week. That'll set you straight.

A couple of points.

If you buy buffered creatine, you shouldn't have the stomach problems. Just read the label.

Things like fish oil or omegas are great and everyone can benefit, not just people doing programs or training.

Stay away from pre-workout drinks like SuperPump, No-Xtreme, and the like. They're overpriced, full of caffeine and if you really want l-Arginine you can buy it in a capsule. I don't think it's a necessity anyway.

Take a multi-vitamin and protein powder.

Muscle Milk is just a name brand of protein drink. They have a lot of flavors and most are great. I like the rootbeer float and the cinabon flavors. Still, my recommendation for protein powder would be Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex.

A good rule for multi-vitamins is to drop one in a glass of water and see if it dissolves within one hour. If not, throw them away.  

This is the crap they sell. That's why I want to know what to buy for a wokout.
I do like he idea of protein and glutamine and greens. Plus, a recovery drink. Does that cover it?

Shakeology®

Get 70 ultra-healthy ingredients in a single glass! Team Beachbody's delicious new shake is a nutritional powerhouse, with an unbelievable amount of great stuff in every low-fat, low-cal serving. You'll get protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, phytochemicals and antioxidants, super-green foods, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and just about everything else your body could ever need* – and amazingly, it tastes great, too! Drink Shakeology® every day, and you'll be amazed how terrific you feel.

Slimming Formula

Boost your weight-loss results! Lose as much as 29 percent more fat with our unique blend of pyruvate and green tea extract—proven to help you significantly increase weight loss and improve exercise endurance.

Performance Formula

Lose more weight and build lean muscle faster than ever! Our potent blend of proven ingredients increases your energy, aids in fat loss, and helps you work out harder and recover faster.*1

P90X® Results and Recovery Formula

Refuel, re-energize, and reduce soreness after a hard workout with this delicious shake. An ideal carbs-to-protein ratio gives your body just what it needs, insuring speedy muscle repair and faster growth.

ActiVit® Multivitamins

Get the top-quality vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your body needs every day in order to stay healthy while you reach your fitness or weight-loss goals. Metabolism or Body Toning Formula.1

Core Cal-Mag™

Strengthen and protect your bones and teeth with our powerful, balanced calcium-magnesium supplement!
Made with pure milk, nature's best calcium source, but still safe for those who don't consume dairy.

Core Omega-3™

Give your body the support it needs for optimal heart, brain, and joint health with our premium fish-oil supplement.* It's packed with 1,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, and a special enteric coating prevents that "fishy" aftertaste.

Core Nutrition Pack

Get the essential nutrients you need in one complete package. You'll never have to worry about absorbing the right doses each day to maximize your health, fitness and weight-loss results!* Metabolism or Body Toning Formula.1

Joint Support Super Formula

Exercise can be hard on your body, but this high-quality formulation is designed to promote mobility and protect your joints and connective tissue.* Complete with glucosamine, collagen type II, and MSM

Whey Protein Powder

Boost your fitness results! You can lose more weight while developing lean, sexy muscles with this low-fat and great-tasting shake mix, packed with 18 grams of high-quality whey protein!* Chocolate or Vanilla

Meal Replacement Shake (30-day supply)

This creamy, delicious, low-calorie shake is a meal in itself! A balanced mix of carbs, fats, and proteins provides sustained energy and satisfies your appetite, making it perfect for weight loss or when you're on the go.* Chocolate or Vanilla.2

2-Day Fast Formula®

Kick-start your diet and lose up to 7 lbs. in 2 days with this creamy, delicious shake! You'll reduce cravings and start burning off that hard-to-lose fat more quickly than ever.* Chocolate or Vanilla. Plus, get a FREE Results Guide!1

some good o'l steroids.

Vitamin S. Short of that, the only thing I would add besides protein is a good nitric oxide supplement. It helps in the gym and while doing cardio.

You guys are cracking me up with the vitamin s talk.

I'm not looking for huge results.