NarlyPersianDude has returned as the prodigal son

Crooklyn -
D241 - 

well he also sent me a pm complaining about orcus, which is exactly what the old npd did lol

i am pretty sure it's him Crooklyn.

Yeah, but anyone that knows the NPD character knows he was always emailing people to complainitate about various things. It could very well be him, but I might need more proof before I call it official. I need to go and ruminate on this.

Evaporate Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - NPD, did you use to be manhoefkoanderson too??
??

Really no biggie if it was you. Just curious.

Menstruate. Phone Post 3.0

Long time lurker here and personal friend of NPD since we were in 5th grade. For what it's worth, I can confirm that they are one and the same and he is definitely in a different place. Keep it up, buddy! Phone Post 3.0

masterklon - Long time lurker here and personal friend of NPD since we were in 5th grade. For what it's worth, I can confirm that they are one and the same and he is definitely in a different place. Keep it up, buddy! Phone Post 3.0
Validate Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -
Lmao Vu

Welcome back NPD he is one of the reasons I joined ... Him , LOAW , supercalo and many others cracked me up Phone Post 3.0

Standard -
masterklon - Long time lurker here and personal friend of NPD since we were in 5th grade. For what it's worth, I can confirm that they are one and the same and he is definitely in a different place. Keep it up, buddy! Phone Post 3.0
Validate Phone Post 3.0
Substantiate Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn - 
masterklon - Long time lurker here and personal friend of NPD since we were in 5th grade. For what it's worth, I can confirm that they are one and the same and he is definitely in a different place. Keep it up, buddy! Phone Post 3.0

You do realize I can see your history and every time a mod has had interaction with you right? Like the multiple accounts you've posted under. 

castigate!

Crooklyn -
masterklon - Long time lurker here and personal friend of NPD since we were in 5th grade. For what it's worth, I can confirm that they are one and the same and he is definitely in a different place. Keep it up, buddy! Phone Post 3.0

You do realize I can see your history and every time a mod has had interaction with you right? Like the multiple accounts you've posted under. 

Investigate Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

I have/had two other accounts I believe. VicVega, which I think was my blue name for a while and Whiskey_agogoplata which I admittedly set up to instigate NPD a few years ago in his 'Vitor Belfort and Brian Stan are shining beacons of...' something or other. I believe that's it, but you would know better than I. As for interactions with mods, I almost exclusively use the mobile app and this particular account is attached to an email address I no longer have access to, which may be why I have no idea what your talking about. Between these accounts I probably have less than 50 posts. Phone Post 3.0

Herring In A Fur Coat - Confirmified.
Boom Phone Post 3.0

good stuff glad you're doing okay NPG. it's been quiet here for the last few years without you.

NPD-Herring in a Fur Coat is actually a really awesome poster. At first I kind of bumped heads with him, I can't recall what topics we've disagreed on, but he is one of my favorite members here b/c he's such a stat guy and he really brings something to the table in terms of contributions.

SensoriaUtopia - a ha Payaam Elixir,

I still loved your website, but yeah water under the bridge man, hopefully we can start anew again, no homo, hey I am okay with you putting up a pic of MosDef the rapper too, not sure why that bothered me before, lol
Member when i pants you in the garden and everyone saw ur furburger? Sorry 4 that Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
2breath2feel - 
SensoriaUtopia - a ha Payaam Elixir,

I still loved your website, but yeah water under the bridge man, hopefully we can start anew again, no homo, hey I am okay with you putting up a pic of MosDef the rapper too, not sure why that bothered me before, lol
Member when i pants you in the garden and everyone saw ur furburger? Sorry 4 that Phone Post 3.0

Ha
All these years i have felt shame for that ad all i get is ha Phone Post 3.0

Gonna put my hand up here and say this is too old school for me. Anyone up for giving a noob a quick run down of NPD and why he's got a rep here? And what das ry means? Phone Post 3.0

NPD was on the scene like a banshee. He was incredibly passionate but would spit fire and venom at anyone that he thought crossed him or he disagreed with. I always found him highly entertaining and some of his threads were pretty epic. He had a way with words and honestly posted in a unique manner I hadn't really seen before. He would drop random words in his threads I thought were funny but he pissed off quite a few people as well. Fuck 'em.

I don't UG as much as I used to but it only took about 3 posts for me to recognize it was him. When he posted his parents were from Iran I knew it was him and decided I would let everyone know the prodigal son had returned. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - NPD was on the scene like a banshee. He was incredibly passionate but would spit fire and venom at anyone that he thought crossed him or he disagreed with. I always found him highly entertaining and some of his threads were pretty epic. He had a way with words and honestly posted in a unique manner I hadn't really seen before. He would drop random words in his threads I thought were funny but he pissed off quite a few people as well. Fuck 'em.

I don't UG as much as I used to but it only took about 3 posts for me to recognize it was him. When he posted his parents were from Iran I knew it was him and decided I would let everyone know the prodigal son had returned. Phone Post 3.0
Ok thanks VU Phone Post 3.0

Narly gave me some good laughs

one time he posted my join date and post count to prove I was a troll, someone else pointed out that he averaged twice as many. I LOL'd

Anyway, glad to see you switched to decaf or had a snickers or whatever. VTFU

decaffeinate

SensoriaUtopia - DasRy is my quick and now infamous way of saying that's right Phone Post
Ahh ok I was thinking what's das-ree it must be Arabic or maybe German death metal Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 

DasRy is my quick and now infamous way of saying that's right Phone Post

I had no Idea I thought it was something arabic as well, sorta went with the screen name.