NarlyPersianDude has returned as the prodigal son

Holy hell that vid is perfect Crooklyn lolol Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -

Hey guys, my heart was always in the right place, I just let the passion get the better of me in the past, I would like to just focus on MMA and stay out of the drama.  I don't want this to be the NPD show, I rather just talk MMA and sorry to the people who I used to piss off, no more pissing contests,  I am more mature now,  this is still the best place to talk MMA. 

But really, I think I have gotten my life in a much stronger and solid place, and it's allowing me to be way more calm and laid back, which is how I really am in real life.  This is a special sport, MMA fans are the most passionate, I still got the passion, more than ever, I just am better able to channel it.  I missed you fuckers

why don't you ever follow your posts with your one word summaries at the end anymore? Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - Rise Phone Post
My favorite Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn's so underrated as a poster.  How has no one thought of posting that before?

This is a tale of redemption. The story of man cast out into the abyss by the world he loved so dearly. It is a story of betrayal, of anger, and ultimately of love.

A man given a second chance at life to share his love, passion, and wisdom with those who needed it most. This is the story of SensoriaUtopia. Phone Post

Glad to see you're pretty chill now. Respek. Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - 
SensoriaUtopia -

Hey guys, my heart was always in the right place, I just let the passion get the better of me in the past, I would like to just focus on MMA and stay out of the drama.  I don't want this to be the NPD show, I rather just talk MMA and sorry to the people who I used to piss off, no more pissing contests,  I am more mature now,  this is still the best place to talk MMA. 

But really, I think I have gotten my life in a much stronger and solid place, and it's allowing me to be way more calm and laid back, which is how I really am in real life.  This is a special sport, MMA fans are the most passionate, I still got the passion, more than ever, I just am better able to channel it.  I missed you fuckers

why don't you ever follow your posts with your one word summaries at the end anymore? Phone Post 3.0

yes. please start doing this again.

resuscitate

NPD, did you use to be manhoefkoanderson too??

I suspect SensoriaUtopia was NPD for a while, I remember someone mentioned it on a thread a few months ago and it seemed about right.

I'm glad it's confirmed and he's back... as long as the growth is genuine. Certainly sounds like he's make a lot of positive improvements in his life.

Cheers and welcome back man.

D241 -

Crooklyn's so underrated as a poster.  How has no one thought of posting that before?

Im sure i posted that years ago.
Not the video, but the lyrics. Phone Post 3.0

... just kidding ... welcome back buddy            

Cool. Welcome back. :) Phone Post 3.0

Is there a pool going on the meltdown date?

Damasta Shonuff - Is there a pool going on the meltdown date?
There is now.

I hope for zen but recognize the difficulty of changing an Iranian tiger's spots. Phone Post 3.0

Damasta Shonuff - Is there a pool going on the meltdown date?

repudiate!

Doctor Strange -
Damasta Shonuff - Is there a pool going on the meltdown date?
2weeks Phone Post 3.0
Reconsderitate Phone Post 3.0

Conglomerate Phone Post 3.0

well he also sent me a pm complaining about orcus, which is exactly what the old npd did lol

i am pretty sure it's him Crooklyn.

Crooklyn - 
sparkuri - 
D241 -

Im sure i posted that years ago.
Not the video, but the lyrics. Phone Post 3.0

I also posted it years ago. Thing is, this new guy didn't even register it, but when I first posted it, the OG NPD kinda went ballistic over it, felt like I was mocking him. Now, all the sudden it's sweet.

There are a few oddities with this account. Not saying it isn't NPD, but I'm not fully convinced it is. Would not surprise me if some ingenious person decided to resurrect that persona.

investigate

lol

deflate and investigate comments cracked me the fuck up in this thread.

God I love the UG's sense of humor!!