Nate Diaz calls top-5 fighters considering a Chimaev fight 'bitches'

1 Like

Love you Nate. But “rookie” or not that dude would rag doll you even worse than roided up Rory did

20 Likes

When is the last time you could make a case for Nate being a top 10 fighter?

7 Likes

I understand his perspective. Khazmat hasn’t earned the right to fight someone in the top 5.

2 Likes

“They’re coming at me with Khamzat, and I’m like, ‘hold on, don’t disrespect me like that, trying to offer me a fight with a rookie.’ I’m cool, you got 4 fights in the UFC. Don’t even talk my name.”

Easy there Nate…your record is 20 and 13 buddy…

4 Likes

He’d win though lol rankings regardless

1 Like

2015 when he beat Michael Johnson…?

1 Like

When he beat Conor and Pettis

4 Likes

Nate Diaz: “everybody’s scared!”

Also Nate Diaz: scared to fight Chimaev

10 Likes

Boy is scarred homie.

2 Likes

Diaz has nothing to gain fighting Chimaev. But Leon sure did. Yeah yeah he’s top 3 but no one cares, hence big name opponents like Nate and Masvidal, so that enough people see him and care for a title fight that he’s a part of. He should have accepted the Chimaev challenge and end the hype train. What has Nate got to win here?

2 Likes

Smart move by Nate. He should duck Chimaev at all cost.

Be scared, homie.

3 Likes

Lose lose situation for nate, even if he wins he gains nothing

1 Like

Nobody deserves a fight with the “top 5” unless they beat somebody in the “top 5”. Diaz logic

2 Likes

I agree with Nate. Let Chimaev work his way up the rankings.

1 Like

That’s why he’s trying to fight Diaz, who in any realistic rankings isn’t even Top 15

2 Likes

The “he’s a new guy” and “unworthy” stuff is BS.

Nate would be the rightful underdog, Khamzat would almost surely clobber him, and it appears Nate knows it.

I disagree this a lose/lose for Nate. Khamzat has a lot of hype and a win by Nate would put a lot of shine on Nate for his upcoming round of contract negotiations. Nate could even re-do the “I’m not surprised” thing post-fight and brand himself as a hype-crusher of sorts. A win would great for Nate’s brand and negotiating position.

The problem is not that Khamzat is “unworthy,” the problem is that Nate strongly suspects he’d lose.

3 Likes

He’s definitely not scared but he knows it’s a very bad fight for him. He would much rather leave the ufc on a win for financial reasons. Although in Nates case I think boxing is his money ticket going forward so a lose to a wrestler isn’t going to diminish his negotiating power.

Typical Diaz shit though. Feels insulted to take a fight with a “rookie” but then turns around and says he’s been trying to fight anybody in the top 10 of any division. The UFC would book this fight tomorrow if Diaz agrees to it and then he can be off making the money he thinks he deserves asap.

1 Like

Hes not scared, just trying to avoid a fight he knows hell probably lose, with little upside to him if he wins

2 Likes

LOL Nate is the most delusional fighter on the roster, he would get mauled from minute one.

Another fight turned down by the so called gangster haha!

Gatekeeper extraordinaire with the complex of a GOAT contender! Laughable

2 Likes