Nate Diaz calls top-5 fighters considering a Chimaev fight 'bitches'

He’s destroyed every top 10 that’s been willing to fight him.

These arguments are just silly at this point.

We finally have an exciting guy with great potential but people want him to keep fighting scrubs to earn some imaginary bullshit right of passage? While we just book washed up Nate Diaz vs some other old boys club member?

Yawn.

3 Likes

Nate would box him up and slap on a go go. Ufc dont want to derail the chemaev hype train.

1 Like

Sport Dancing GIF by UFC

1 Like

I was joking

One punch Stockton slap KO

It would end pretty embarrassingly for Nate sadly.

Like someone above said, like the Rory fight but times 10.

1 Like

like who ? he hasnt beaten a top 10 fighter

good for you .He hasnt fought 1 top 10 fighter

That’s my point.

None have stepped up.

when he beats a few he deserves a big fight .I agree his next fight should be top 5

One of his wins was a one punch knockout…

1 Like

Fucking Lol

1 Like

Conor from 3 years ago got choked out by Khabib in his only UFC fight. Conor from 4 years ago didnt have a UFC fight…lets stop pretending

4 Likes

Show me anywhere where there is anything saying someone has to earn a top 5 ranked fighter. Explain how a fighter earns a top 5 match. Keep in mind Michael Chandler got a top 5 opponent in his FIRST UFC FIGHT.

1 Like

I think Nate is right. Khamzat needs to fight more often and fight better guys. Nate has the boxing and submissions that could give Khamzat trouble. Nate won’t be scared and he won’t gas out or fold like a cheap suit like all Khamzat’s opponents so far.

Nate deserves a big money fight for the last fight on his contract. Khamzat needs to work his way up. He hasn’t earned a fight with Nate.

2 Likes

Khamzat is ranked higher than Nate and undefeated while Nate has lost 3 of his last 4 fights and is a .500 fighter for nearly all his career. If anything nate is the one who doesn’t deserve a top 5 fight.

1 Like

hes cherry picking with Nate who is way smaller and is done

nate called josh thompson a bitch after getting ko’d by him

2 Likes