Nate Diaz: 'I'll see you around May, June

My guess is we are getting Conor vs Nate III and winner will fight winner of Tony vs Khabib in Sept.

http://www..com/mma/story/_/id/22192966/nate-diaz-targets-june-potential-ufc-comeback

rather see nate vs ferg

If that’s the case this could very well be Conor’s curtain call. 

Two and out (I see him beating Nate more convincingly at 155 - Nate’s ballooned the fuck up since his last fight two years ago). 

Possibly Woodley

I love the idea of that to be honest

GOAT St. Pierre - Possibly Woodley

Ya that is possible too but doubt Diaz comes back for that as Woodley isn't a draw, doubt UFC pays Diaz a large enough guarantee to make it worth Diaz's time. Conor is training back at the gym and I doubt he wants to be out until Sept and this may be why Dana didn't strip him of the title officially. Also if Conor said he wants Diaz, making Ferg/Khabib first and then wait a month or two to announce this is a great way to act like you aren't screwing over Ferg/Khabib winner.

I really hope it’s at 155

He's making a lot of noise on IG

lol they have no choice now that they got jack and shit for stars and jack left town.

Either McGregor or Ferguson will guarantee fireworks both before, during and after the fight.

I hope nate gets paid again.

inf0 - lol they have no choice now that they got jack and shit for stars and jack left town.

Well hello Mr fancy pants 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
GOAT St. Pierre - Possibly Woodley

Ya that is possible too but doubt Diaz comes back for that as Woodley isn't a draw, doubt UFC pays Diaz a large enough guarantee to make it worth Diaz's time. Conor is training back at the gym and I doubt he wants to be out until Sept and this may be why Dana didn't strip him of the title officially. Also if Conor said he wants Diaz, making Ferg/Khabib first and then wait a month or two to announce this is a great way to act like you aren't screwing over Ferg/Khabib winner.

I doubt Nate would fight Woodley. Do you remember what Rory did to him? He doesn’t fare well against wrestlers. 

Either way, opponent by leg kicks. 

May-June is perfect @NateDiaz209 , see you then big guy ???? ??#Eastcoastbeastcoast #Ufcmostviolent

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) January 24, 2018

This would be a good match up

Don’t care for Nate/Conor

Saltine American -

May-June is perfect @NateDiaz209 , see you then big guy ???? ??#Eastcoastbeastcoast #Ufcmostviolent

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) January 24, 2018

This would be a good match up

Eddie looking for that black t-shirt night

It has to be Conor

He’s said no to Woodley many times now, no reason he’ll agree now. Woodley wants GSP, Dana wants RDA vs Woodley

Conor is fighting who he wants to fight, which is Diaz. Conor loses, well the responsibility is off his shoulders and he can move onto boxing or superfights. Diaz vs Tony/Khabib is probably planned, especially Khabib vs Diaz in Russia

SexiestManAlive - It has to be Conor

He’s said no to Woodley many times now, no reason he’ll agree now. Woodley wants GSP, Dana wants RDA vs Woodley

Conor is fighting who he wants to fight, which is Diaz. Conor loses, well the responsibility is off his shoulders and he can move onto boxing or superfights. Diaz vs Tony/Khabib is probably planned, especially Khabib vs Diaz in Russia

I think so too. I agree with almost every point.

Conor is money though and this is the WME era not Zuffa.

I think even if Conor loses, even if Khabib loses, the biggest money fight now is Khabib v Conor in Russia. Diaz bros have always had a huge following, but Conor fight 1 put him on the map for a ton of casuals - so I think if they can’t make Khabib v Conor the next big money is Khabib v Nate in Russia.

I only really disagree that a loss takes the weight off Conor’s shoulders. He will always be the money guy for the co, and going after belts is what makes all parties the most money.

Malvert the Janitor -

If that’s the case this could very well be Conor’s curtain call. 

Two and out (I see him beating Nate more convincingly at 155 - Nate’s ballooned the fuck up since his last fight two years ago). 

Ballooned up? Lol.

Nate is always huge when out of camp.