Nate Diaz: 'I'll see you around May, June

NEWSFLASH - 
SexiestManAlive - It has to be Conor

He’s said no to Woodley many times now, no reason he’ll agree now. Woodley wants GSP, Dana wants RDA vs Woodley

Conor is fighting who he wants to fight, which is Diaz. Conor loses, well the responsibility is off his shoulders and he can move onto boxing or superfights. Diaz vs Tony/Khabib is probably planned, especially Khabib vs Diaz in Russia

I think so too. I agree with almost every point.

Conor is money though and this is the WME era not Zuffa.

I think even if Conor loses, even if Khabib loses, the biggest money fight now is Khabib v Conor in Russia. Diaz bros have always had a huge following, but Conor fight 1 put him on the map for a ton of casuals - so I think if they can’t make Khabib v Conor the next big money is Khabib v Nate in Russia.

I only really disagree that a loss takes the weight off Conor’s shoulders. He will always be the money guy for the co, and going after belts is what makes all parties the most money.

Diaz’s have a good hardcore following. They’ve never proven otherwise. BJ used to do 500K+ PPV buys and when he headlined against Nick it did like 280K. Condit was well known and when he fought Nick it did just over 400K.

Nate was possibly on the verge of becoming a huge draw but soon he’s going to have had 1 fight in 2 years, and that being a loss.

People forget and lose interest. Look at this thread. 14 hours old, Nate says he’s returning, and 20 posts.

Another Connor fight would be nice but I like the Alverez match-up and the Kevin Lee match-up even more.  The amount of shit talking and fireworks before the fight between Diaz and Lee would bring in pretty big numbers and would make for a good co-main event.

StankieEdgar - 
Saltine American -

May-June is perfect @NateDiaz209 , see you then big guy ???? ??#Eastcoastbeastcoast #Ufcmostviolent

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) January 24, 2018

This would be a good match up

Eddie looking for that black t-shirt night

haha! amazing

Diaz via puttin that stance on em at the staredown

i want to see either Nate vs Gaethje at 155 or Nate vs Covington at 170.

Saltine American -

May-June is perfect @NateDiaz209 , see you then big guy ???? ??#Eastcoastbeastcoast #Ufcmostviolent

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) January 24, 2018

This would be a good match up

Eddie spanks Nate

i don't believe this shit, WME going cheapskate and Nate is going to continue to sit bench

Fights conor at 170 to set up conor for title shot at 170

MountainMedic -
Malvert the Janitor -

If that’s the case this could very well be Conor’s curtain call. 

Two and out (I see him beating Nate more convincingly at 155 - Nate’s ballooned the fuck up since his last fight two years ago). 

Ballooned up? Lol.

Nate is always huge when out of camp.

So then why did you laugh out loud, little girl? You’re saying you agree. 

LukeJitsu -

I doubt that Conor gets that fight to set up for a title shot in that weight class with Nate. Nate arguably won that second fight and I don’t think the ufc will risk Conor loosing the third fight between the two. 

Eddie ain’t fighting Nate.

Nate was offered Eddie last year and laughed.

raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

I doubt that Conor gets that fight to set up for a title shot in that weight class with Nate. Nate arguably won that second fight and I don’t think the ufc will risk Conor loosing the third fight between the two. 

You do realize

Conor vs Nate sells WAY MORE PPVs then Conor vs Khabib or Tony, don’t you?

It would be the smart thing financially for UFC to do.

Plus it’s an easier fight for Conor then Khabib or Tony so odds are you are more likely to get more fights out of Conor this way. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

You do realize

Plus it’s an easier fight for Conor then Khabib or Tony so odds are you are more likely to get more fights out of Conor this way. 

short term thinking, which will hurt the business on the long run.

DFW: It won't be Conor or Woodley

I'm thinking Eddie or Lee

Media Monster - 

Ahh so basically it WILL be Conor or Woodley

FrontBroRian -
Media Monster - 

Ahh so basically it WILL be Conor or Woodley

raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

You do realize

I agree with that. I don’t  agree that they would set up a fight between the two at 170 so Conor can set up a fight for the title at that weight class was my point due to Conor has a huge chance of losing the thirst fight at 170. Conor doesn’t have an easy fight Regardless of the three but he does have a better shot at 155 not 170

raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

You do realize

I disagree. Khabib vs Connor is/will be the biggest ppv in ufc history, especially if  they can put it in Russia. I believe they booked a stadium in Russia for Sept; I think it’s pretty obvious it is for Khabib vs Connor. Ufc is betting heavy on Khabib vs TFerg. Ramaden ends mid June, so that would give Khabib time to train. They been looking to bank on that Russian fan base, and that Khabib appearance the other day is an example of what they’re chasing.

Saltine American -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

You do realize

I disagree. Khabib vs Connor is/will be the biggest ppv in ufc history, especially if  they can put it in Russia. I believe they booked a stadium in Russia for Sept; I think it’s pretty obvious it is for Khabib vs Connor. Ufc is betting heavy on Khabib vs TFerg. Ramaden ends mid June, so that would give Khabib time to train. They been looking to bank on that Russian fan base, and that Khabib appearance the other day is an example of what they’re chasing.

Very few of my casual fan friends know Khabib. They all know Nate and saw the first two fights.

Morpheus1976 -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

You do realize

short term thinking, which will hurt the business on the long run.

How the fuck is that short term thinking?

you do realize between Tony, Khabib and Nate that Nate is by far the easier fight. So by your logic you have him fight a tougher fight now which somehow in your delusional head is better long term?

love to what you explain this one