Nate Diaz: 'I'll see you around May, June

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Morpheus1976 -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

Fights conor at 170 to set up conor for title shot at 170

I doubt that Conor gets that fight to set up for a title shot in that weight class with Nate. Nate arguably won that second fight and I don’t think the ufc will risk Conor loosing the third fight between the two. 

You do realize

Conor vs Nate sells WAY MORE PPVs then Conor vs Khabib or Tony, don’t you?

It would be the smart thing financially for UFC to do.

Plus it’s an easier fight for Conor then Khabib or Tony so odds are you are more likely to get more fights out of Conor this way. 

short term thinking, which will hurt the business on the long run.

How the fuck is that short term thinking?

you do realize between Tony, Khabib and Nate that Nate is by far the easier fight. So by your logic you have him fight a tougher fight now which somehow in your delusional head is better long term?

love to what you explain this one 

you always take the business angle on short term, like i said that hurts the sport on a long run, which will go along with big financial decrease.

StankieEdgar - 
Saltine American -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

I doubt that Conor gets that fight to set up for a title shot in that weight class with Nate. Nate arguably won that second fight and I don’t think the ufc will risk Conor loosing the third fight between the two. 

You do realize

Plus it’s an easier fight for Conor then Khabib or Tony so odds are you are more likely to get more fights out of Conor this way. 

I disagree. Khabib vs Connor is/will be the biggest ppv in ufc history, especially if  they can put it in Russia. I believe they booked a stadium in Russia for Sept; I think it’s pretty obvious it is for Khabib vs Connor. Ufc is betting heavy on Khabib vs TFerg. Ramaden ends mid June, so that would give Khabib time to train. They been looking to bank on that Russian fan base, and that Khabib appearance the other day is an example of what they’re chasing.

Very few of my casual fan friends know Khabib. They all know Nate and saw the first two fights.

They will know Khabib well after he fights Conor.

Kevin MTP Lee‏Verified account @MoTownPhenom

@MoTownPhenom

Kevin Lee Retweeted Nathan Diaz

Put yo money up then @NateDiaz209 Or shut the fuck up and go back to riding bikes around the park

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Morpheus1976 -
raging_rick86 -
LukeJitsu -

I doubt that Conor gets that fight to set up for a title shot in that weight class with Nate. Nate arguably won that second fight and I don't think the ufc will risk Conor loosing the third fight between the two. 

You do realize

short term thinking, which will hurt the business on the long run.

How the fuck is that short term thinking?

you do realize between Tony, Khabib and Nate that Nate is by far the easier fight. So by your logic you have him fight a tougher fight now which somehow in your delusional head is better long term?

love to what you explain this one 

I’m thinking that Conor could fight Tony/Khabib winner. Win or lose the Nate fight will still be there when/if Conor wants it.

Taking the Nate fight first, and if Conor loses then that dulls a big Tony/Khabib fight. It takes the shine off some.