Nate Diaz just slapped a reporter backstage @ 276

Transcript:

“Look who just pulled up on us… Stockton’s finest Nate Diaz. He’s coming to check out Suga Sean right?”

SLAP

8 Likes

Where i come from …

4 Likes

I take it Nate is not an O’Malley fan

7 Likes

I would have asked him a question and mid answer ask if he could stop talking like he’s retarded and speak clearly so people can understand him.

8 Likes

It’s fake. Nate is always chilling with the Nelk boys.

2 Likes

Looked real to me

2 Likes

Do you see his shirt, hat, and microphone logos? His hat says happy dad (Nelk boy beer/seltzer), shirt says happy dad, microphone says Full send (full send podcast, Nelk boys podcast). Nate literally posted a picture of them all together on IG like an hour or two ago.

1 Like

Apparently, the Full Send guy was saying derogatory things recently about Nick Maximov - a training partner of Diaz

4 Likes

You can believe what you want. I’m fairly sure it was pre planned. They’ve been plugging this Happy Dad shit seltzer hard all week. This is the exact shit the Nelk boys are famous for “fake pranks”.

2 Likes

nate is too goofy to work a spot

7 Likes

Nate doing anything for a release.

You can tell by the Interviewers reaction that was not planned.

1 Like

John Candy Reaction GIF

2 Likes

That’s why they’re so famous. Retards believe everything these guys do. If you look into it they scam and bullshit all their fans. Look at Nate’s IG live. He posted a picture of him hanging out with these dudes. After the Edwards fight he shouts out happy dad beer in the post fight interview. He didn’t even slap the dude he knocked his hat off. You probably really think he slapped Dana also.

1 Like

What shit reporting haha this is the same website:

Nate Diaz like everyone else seems to have had enough with the NELK boys and has taken it upon himself to exact justice on them. Backstage at UFC 276, the fighter got into an argument with Shawnymack, a reporter for the NELK boys channel, an exchange that ended in him getting slapped around by Diaz.

It is unclear what tweets Nate is referring to however the ordeal could have been staged for the clicks since Nate was seen alongside other members of the NELK boys shortly after this sighting.

I mean, if you hang out with dudes shit gets said by some people and beefs start. It actually makes it more believable that they’d have a beef being in the same circle than Nate randomly attacking a reporter for asking about O’Malley.

The Nelk boys were in the middle of the Colby/Masdival incident as well and we damn well know that wasn’t a prank.

That was fake as fuck haha. Dude they were giving each other shit. If he really set him up he wouldn’t of posted it on the podcast. You guys take all this shit out of context. Colby posted the restaurant they were eating at tagged on Instagram live. You think if Kyle was serious about Bob setting him up they would still be doing the podcast together? It was 100% a joke. You don’t understand this is WHAT THEY DO. They prank the living fuck out of each other. They are YOUTUBE PRANKSTERS. It is FAKE. Bob had nothing to do with Jorge punching him. The Nelk boys were there, but Colby was posting tagged restaurants and pictures. Bob isn’t even a prankster, he does sport video voice overs. It would be like me and you in a room. I fart, and tell everyone you did it. Everyone starts laughing at you. I’m sitting there like haha. Do you even read the shit you post? It’s a clickbait title because idiots don’t read the fucking posts. These guys are rich because the average American is fucking stupid and doesn’t realize everything they do is FAKE. Their Ferrari give aways, their gambling videos of them always winning millions, the pranks, it’s all fake and paid for by the gambling sites.

Bob was hanging out with Colby the same day, dissing him on camera, goes to dinner with him at an anonymous restaurant, and somehow Masdival runs into Colby in the street as he’s leaving and assaults him. Looks pretty suspect to me. Of course he’s going to deny setting him up as well. There’s criminal charges against Jorge.

Good slapping. Dude should’ve known better than to ask some dumb shit like that.

1 Like

They were all hanging out with Colby. I know Jorge really punched him. The Nelk boys just happened to be there. Bob would be facing charges if he set someone up for felony assault. Colby’s stupid ass posted on Instagram the restaurant they were at (I follow Colby on IG) then a few hours later Jorge shows up and punches Colby. People start posting that Bob set him up in Nelk boys IG comments. Bob starts denying it. A couple days later before a podcast Kyle does a 2 minute video saying Bob did set him up (obviously being sarcastic). If they had a reputation for setting up their guests to get jumped do you think people would go on their show? Colby posted on Instagram where they were at, Jorge shows up and punches Colby.