Nate Diaz vs. Dustin Poirier...at 185?

Is Poirier vs. Diaz at 185 something The Underground Mob would want?

I’d pay to see it. 5 rds of chaos

9 Likes

Easy W for Nate Diaz. C’mon now. Nate will out box him and out grapple him anywhere the fight goes

8 Likes

Poirier the new money fighter.

Not bad.

9 Likes

Poirier will decapitate Diaz.

7 Likes

No

1 Like

Can you ride out on the 2015 Conor train you rode in on please

8 Likes

I want to see this but at 205

8 Likes

I’d rather see it at heavy weight

4 Likes

185 seems stupid. But it’s hard to imagine Poirier losing to Nate unless it’s by submission.

4 Likes

Let them bang at 170. Seems like the logical choice.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

2 Likes

nate doesnt realize he peaked years ago

1-3 since 2016

7 Likes

Those 3 losses were to Conor McGregor, Jorge Masvidal (doctor stoppage) and Leon edwards, a fight he almost won by TKO. So it’s not like he’s losing badly to scrubs

9 Likes

No, when was the last time Nate won a fight?

But they are L’s none the less.

2 Likes

It would be a banger. Both guys with little to no weight cut for 5 rounds. Both are draws and would be a huge payday for both. I can see it happening. Dustin doesn’t give a fuck about belts. He wants to get paid. I’m sorry but Dustin /Nate will be more profitable than Dustin/Oliveira

6 Likes

Hey it’s still working for Conor, I’d watch

1 Like

I don’t understand the dissonance of most people here calling Conor washed up trash, and then those same people anointing Poirier as a god tier fighter for beating the guy they consider to be washed up trash.

I think Poirier is elite, but this is a trap fight for him (just like Michael Johnson) to me. Poirier doesn’t have the power to put Diaz away IMO, Diaz will be there for the full 25 minutes in his face and I could see Diaz winning.

I don’t think DP is good at sticking to game plans, so I don’t see him coming out and sticking to the leg kick and elbow heavy strategies that Diaz struggles against.

1 Like