Navy Seal workouts any good?

I see what look like great workouts on Navyseals.com.
Has anyone seen or tried these DVD workouts? Are they worth looking into?

http://navyseals.zoovy.com/category/3.1/

DO NOT get CJ Carraci's video unless you want to see him doing bodyweight squats in a pool and holding a knife in his teeth before a set of jumping jacks.

Stew Smith has some decent stuff.

Of course, so do I. ;)

www.trainforstrength.com

Train hard,

SCRAP

I don't know about the DVDs but there is a (free) pre BUD/S program you can find with some searching on the web that worked awesome for me.

From there I went to Mod.1 (see above post) and it flat out kicked my ass.

If you are going to spend any money on a program - buy Mod. 1.

Sorry to sound like such a spud, but what are Jumping Jacks? The were mentioned on ZHs site but with no description.

Baz

I know them as "Straddle Jumps",

Cheers

Baz

side straddle hops

Damnit Scrapper I like C.J. Caracci's videos=p Scrapper also has great stuff(o.k. well its better than all the rest but lets not give him a fat head), Scrapper also keeps up to date and for customer service you just have to leave a message on this forum. Scott Helveston(R.I.P.) had some videos out and you can still get those and I think they donate some for his wife and kids. If you really are looking for a kick ass SEAL workout there is a book by Tom Fitzgerald (I think) called Get Tough that is really old school the first of its kind.
Jason

I liked CJ's tapes also, although there is the certain cheese factor to them.

you're best off with Scrap's stuff. It's affordable and he's accessible. how can you beat that?