Nazi Skinheads MMA training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pxhx4d-w0k

These skinheads from Maryland talk about their training in martial arts and recruiting more skinheads.

great. because there isn't enough negative race perception surrounding mma

palms face

Good, I encourage all of them to get int he cage. Hopefully with someone like Pete Spratt or Rampage

nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,

Got to love the media

Old, but their leader has METH EYES!

Wow, ok sorry japetto.

Christ. just watched the vid.

Fucking cowardly pussies.

just another gang.

Fuck, why does every nazi asshole think he is entitled to the term skinhead?' The term skinhead does no apply to nazi's!

As MMA grows you are going to see a lot of people embrace t, from the maroons above to Brandon Beals and everything in between and beyond. The skinheads or whatever they were looked more like karate guys anyway.

Bobby Lupo - 
billyball2 - 
Timothyk - Fuck, why does every nazi asshole think he is entitled to the term skinhead?' The term skinhead does no apply to nazi's!

You're a moran if you don't understand the correlation between the two.

he probably actually understands the history of skinheads and how that doesn't mean racist. If so, not a moran at all

+1

Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,

lol i thought the same thing

frankiscool -  Old, but their leader has METH EYES!

AND HEAD HERPES!

I am of Aryan descent, but I am not white. You thin they let me hang with 'em?

This is good, let them all gather at one location...in about 6 months give the heads up to Obama to missile the f*ck out of that building.

huh? kirik do you support this group?

ninjasaresweet - This is good, let them all gather at one location...in about 6 months give the heads up to Obama to missile the f*ck out of that building.

now THAT'S the way to get shit done.

Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,

truth ^^^

^^^^You have lynched the correct!