Nazi Skinheads MMA training

Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,

EXACTLY!  Well said

There are idiots of all shapes and colors in the world.

However, if they are racist too, then they get allll kinds of attention. Its so annoying.
Im so tired if hearing about racism. People are stupid, accept it

Bull_in_chinashop -  nothing like White superiority to practice the arts of THAILAND, JAPAN, BRAZIL,

Oh the ironing.

billyball2 -

Very good. Since you're in Ohio and not the UK it's safe to assume that you and your asshat friends are trying to re-invent your own glamourized version of what a "real" Skinhead is and have no clue as to what the original group of thugs were all about.

Do you know anything about the emergence of skinheads in the UK?? The  skinhead movement in 1960's Britain was heavily influenced by the cultural practices of BLACK west indian immigrants. It wasn't until later that the subculture became politicised and even then various groups of skins occupied a wide variety of political positions, some to the right, some to the left, and a huge number remained strongly apolitical.

The ultimate ironing is that right wing nazi skins belong to a subculture with unmistakingly BLACK origins. But most of these numpties are barely intelligent enough to lace their doc martins, let alone understand ironing.

we're back to a simialar argument as the one about various "Pride" Tatoo's.

regardless of the historical significance of a group, at some point we need to acknowledge and factor in the larger (even if factually incorrect) social perception of that group...

skinheads may have historically given out blowjobs and ponies, but if the general perception is that they are race hating assholes...

then to some degree they are.

whether they are or not.

and i guess in that setting it's acceptable, my point was that in society as a whole, "skinheads" are associated with racism and hatred, wrong or right.

Now that is a dojo storming i wanta see!!

donkypunch55 - and i guess in that setting it's acceptable, my point was that in society as a whole, "skinheads" are associated with racism and hatred, wrong or right.

Well that is a fundamentally inaccurate generalisation.

being a skinhead is not illegal

or is having a brown pride tattoo supported by the UFC

so hypocritical

This thing pops up like every 6 months.

ajsr - 
donkypunch55 - and i guess in that setting it's acceptable, my point was that in society as a whole, "skinheads" are associated with racism and hatred, wrong or right.

Well that is a fundamentally inaccurate generalisation.

Really? ask 1000 people what there first reaction to skinheads would be, and i gaurantee that most associate it with some type of prejudice.

i'm not saying it's an accurate assumption, but it is the prevelant one.

that should give it some weight as far as how that group is percieved.

i'm not talking right or wrong.

i'm just saying what IS.

donkypunch55 -

Really? ask 1000 people what there first reaction to skinheads would be, and i gaurantee that most associate it with some type of prejudice.

i'm just saying what IS.

You could ask 10K,
I would bet 99 percent of them would answer Nazi.

Timothyk -
The movement of skinheads ehh? Well I am practicing Jew, and a skin. I have many skin friends in the cincinnati area, where I live. We kick the shit out of natzis on the regular in kentucky. Maybe you should review the history and current use of the word, instead of taking the media's standpoint.

Jewish Skinheads? Who beat people up?
Whats really going on lol

^ It was the assumption I was referring to.

piratepirate - 
donkypunch55 -

i'm just saying what IS.

You could ask 10K,
I would bet 99 percent of them would answer Nazi.

thank you. that's all i was saying.

i wasn't arguing philosophy and mission statements etc...
i was just commenting on broad social perception...

Erm... anyone notice that almost all the skinheads have hair?

ajsr - ^ It was the assumption I was referring to.

just because something is an assumption does not mean that it isn't the prevelent opinion.

which in turn doesn't mean it's true, but that social perception is powerful and should be concidered when discussing.

thats all.

Bobby Lupo - In 2010 there is a bar in NYC that once a month has a night that plays Oi, Ska, Northern Soul, Rockabilly and Rocksteady. There are lots of skins in the crowd and more than half are Black or Latino.

Sounds like a great evening. It was all about the music back in the day.

This kind of shit makes me want to puke. I felt an instant rage and desire to fight all of these guys. Im amazed they make it through life without getting killed.

billyball2 - 

Very good. Since you're in Ohio and not the UK it's safe to assume that you and your asshat friends are trying to re-invent your own glamourized version of what a "real" Skinhead is and have no clue as to what the original group of thugs were all about.

I appreciate that you Cincinnati jew-skinheads are just as violent as the nazi-skinheads. Hopefully you'll wipe each other out at some point and make ohio a nice place to visit again.

It's amazing that someone like you who apparently has a degree in skinheadology hasn't heard of SHARPs.