Need 1/01/01 or earlier members to check in

Ranier W,

Can you remember what number you were?

1999-5-1

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
crowbar-

There has been some debate whether this forum was established in 1997 or 1998.Is there any member who can verify what year it was? I personally believe that it was in 1998 but,I have been wrong before.

I first joined in 1997

the clipping was submitted in late 98'.

We had 41,363 members in June of 2000.

crowbar -

We had 41,363 members in June of 2000.

i remember the new page that had the running total

Edited so top brass don`t delete.

Edited.

Still here. Same screen name. What happened to Striker18?

Still here after all these years for some unknown reason.

I joined up in 1996. I was in third grade.  

In

Trackman 2 - Still here. Same screen name. What happened to Striker18?

Wasn`t he the guy that always posted about Vernon "Tiger" White?

'98....scorp99

I’m not sure if I was 99 or not. My old name used to be philbjj but I was away for a few months and when I came back I was phil999. The name was given to someone else as a green or blue.

&nbsp;</p>

&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

<table style="background-color:#FFFFE0;">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td>
				<blockquote cite="http://www.mma.tv">

&nbsp;
					<p>
						crowbar - I have been going through some old threads &amp; I would like to see how many of us are still around.Speak up if you have changed your name.

CHOKEYOU2&bull;Kirik&bull;Skillrules&bull;Travis Fulton&bull;Jeremy Horn&bull;Jeff Osborne&bull;promote&bull; T. Jay Thompson&bull;nhb news&bull;twinkle toes&bull;NOVAKHT&bull;Tom Erikson&bull;Evan Tanner&bull; Bas Rutten&bull;BGS&bull;UFC150&bull;UFCCole&bull;Kevin Randleman&bull;Hurricane Yvel &bull;FUTA1&bull; Yves Edwards&bull;Samooborona&bull;SSonnon&bull;Tony C&bull;Tony Blauer&bull;Roy Harris&bull;Bolo&bull; Striker18&bull;ov1&bull;Big Pun&bull;Frazor&bull;&lt;&bull;HeyBeerMan&bull;KJahnke&bull;Meatman&bull;dock&bull; frankiscool&bull;Jinxer&bull;Svenny&bull;thebillwaltonsexu&bull;droc&bull;tuffgirl&bull;noshame&bull;ANDER&bull; ucmike&bull;Spankenstyne&bull;Sutemi&bull;The Stain&bull;MatDummy&bull;SCRAPPER&bull;quik&bull;IAGO&bull; MachineMay&bull;jonwell&bull;caldog&bull;big_slacker&bull;WEAV&bull;pantherfist&bull;PigBun&bull;rainbowthief&bull;Ron_RPL96&bull;nameless&bull;Shaun Thingvold&bull;Stronghold&bull;Wolfess&bull;KempoMike&bull;Pink&bull; Ryan G&bull; AdamfromConn&bull;Ginger&bull;Mobilworx&bull;John9821&bull;chokinjeff&bull;Buddhadev&bull; Vitor29&bull;Matt_TN&bull;Disciple&bull;crescentwrench&bull;nomy&bull;Shogun of Harlem&bull;The Predator&bull; rushinbear&bull;RazorRamone&bull;Pinoy/Bboy&bull;Armbreaker&bull;10040g&bull;OxnardDoc&bull;Bryanb&bull; Matt-&bull;BenHolman&bull;Eco&bull;Freak&bull;coach&bull;MJBrack&bull;many anchovies&bull;Timothy Zayac&bull; the machine&bull;hmeboy&bull;Lord Rothermere&bull;LDAP&bull;Lowryboy&bull;TrustNo1&bull;The handman&bull; HERTSWENIP&bull;Gabriel&bull;Pitbull85&bull;Sean Sullivan&bull;Sothy&bull;Chson&bull;Hayden&bull;Shimora&bull; Dreddie&bull;G_Daddy&bull;Flynn&bull;Mr X&bull;andre&bull;UFCFAN&bull;Stiggins&bull;Geronimo&bull;jhedges&bull; Tony Bananas&bull;Sabazio&bull;manara&bull;fortressfighter&bull;LEMon&bull;Karl_Doucet&bull;Todd Atkins&bull; Phil Dunlap&bull;the reaper&bull;Furyu&bull;Stickgrappler&bull;jkd_guy&bull;chavarrf&bull;Mark1&bull;Heckhair&bull;pit&bull; rylmach&bull;mo be&bull;bullhead&bull;Aliraps&bull;Rednose&bull;kcbjj&bull;Termi1&bull;OriginallBloodClot&bull; Predator&bull;morbious&bull;bryanand&bull;Racer X&bull;e_double&bull;jrtc6368&bull;hookit&bull;jcuff&bull;Wood&bull; kc&bull;samboboy&bull;Fightin'Farmer&bull;jkd_guy&bull;TheSpecimen&bull;Antti M&auml;ki&bull;tommy knuckles&bull; TheTick&bull;RODRIBS&bull;Grapplingken&bull;jah will&bull;chadf36&bull;carvalhojj&bull;mteub&bull;JFKjr&bull; markus&bull;kbhat&bull;B a t&bull;heelhook74&bull;brajitsu&bull;5150&bull;teenidol1&bull;Streetwise&bull;PauloBJJ&bull; slowmo&bull;sherdog&bull;kenpoguy&bull;SanTsu&bull;TorreJJ&bull;Smoke&bull;bl00d&bull;The Khan&bull;Mikaru&bull; PTA&bull; reservoirdogs&bull;MRPLOW&bull;Badboy1&bull;Italion&bull;vster&bull;MIKE33&bull;El Muan&bull;ortbjj&bull; FloorLord&bull;Steve Loftin&bull;Iceman&bull;STRAPPLER&bull;keylock&bull;tmlutz&bull;Aki&bull;Renshi&bull; drneher&bull;Rick McChristian&bull;bscdthrasher&bull; Serafin&bull;sub wrestler&bull;bodysnatcher&bull;sargent&bull;ringworm&bull;Mortal&bull;jflick&bull;ICH0KEYOU&bull; Shootozen&bull;AZZKIKR&bull;Owen Sparks&bull;Starvin' Marvin&bull;King Of Pancrase&bull;Thor&bull; RoyceCurtis&bull;rainbowthief&bull;Bigjoe&bull;Paul_in_Bham&bull;boston&bull;kazati&bull;Jaff&bull;Helen&bull; Alphafemale&bull;NHBNJ&bull;grappler91&bull;V@le-Tudo&bull;fightman30&bull;therock&bull;catdad&bull;Frankie&bull; blackbeltmickey&bull;Dropkick&bull;ABurn3&bull;Phenom&bull;Remco&bull;submit&bull;sonja&bull;Paul G&bull;blunt&bull; Ali&bull;Taku&bull;Grapple Man&bull;sundevil&bull;Mike Tyson fan&bull;JAllen&bull;stevekt&bull;truewrestler&bull; billyjack&bull;Dragon killa&bull;Grubby&bull;zayex&bull;kenpoguy&bull;Scramble&bull;Varkas&bull;NHB2000&bull; dynamo&bull;Mit&bull;BZLJJ&bull;gbv99&bull;krept&bull;The Predator&bull;SIUMAC&bull;STINKIN GENIUS&bull; Travis&bull;grapplehead&bull;whaledog&bull;Luta Livre Fiter&bull;phatlady&bull;WEEKS&bull;Kawika3&bull;AMP&bull; Tarzan&bull;capirucho&bull;Absolute Storm&bull;maxx&bull;hevyw8&bull;nhb fan&bull;308&bull;Junk&bull;yasonf&bull;EJ&bull; Sanchin&bull;whitfield&bull;dover&bull;whaledog&bull;NHBshooter&bull;GabrielNHBnyc&bull;Jon Zobel&bull;kilf&bull; JitsuGuy&bull;JiuBoy3372&bull;s98ronin&bull;Emang&bull;impulse99&bull;DAROOT&bull;coqui&bull;deadmeat&bull; z0dik&bull;G Spencer&bull;whitfield&bull;SLOWCHOKE&bull;Brain&bull;coach-san&bull;HawaiianRyan&bull; xtrodinyero&bull;<font color="#990000">stickman</font>&bull;chili mac&bull;JRFlex&bull;WBASHEER&bull;Willis&bull;crash&bull;kidkenpo&bull; martial_shadow&bull;VALExTUDO&bull;Count Grishnackh&bull;Haji Rikjo&bull;Big Worm&bull;Shaz&bull; FLOWBEE&bull;hellstrangle&bull;dnwsr&bull;KVGV&bull;ChupaCabra&bull;puxe vida&bull;sicko&bull;doh&bull;</p>
				</blockquote>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>

Stickman here. Wow, honoured to be on that list of OGs (sorry for the wonky post, someone randomly game be a blue, and I'm still messing around with HTML fun. I really believe this forum was here before Pride 1 (thus 1997), but I recall that Kirik mentioning to me that iwas created in 1998. I respectfully disagree with our leader though</p>

Just curious, though. How did you get that list of us old-timers?

Still here, but I don’t appear to have made your list OP.

stickman - Just curious, though. How did you get that list of us old-timers?

I was bored & going through some old posts.Forum member frankiscool made it,and wanted it transferred onto a t-shirt.