Need 1/01/01 or earlier members to check in

buddie - Still here, but I don't appear to have made your list OP.

No worries.I`m not on it either.With so many members no longer posting...I just wanted to see how many of us were still on here.

*Once again...I did not make the list up.It was made by Frank.

I joined as Samoanpowr (my AOL sname LOL) and then changed it to Samoa sometime in the 0's I think.

Surprising enough...I don`t see Halfhead or Kneebar on the list.

Anybody remember Halfhead`s or Kneebar`s website?

00 checking in!

Checking in

One or more of those names might be something I know something about.

can't remember my original sn,but changed it to this one in 1999

Samoa -

I joined as Samoanpowr (my AOL sname LOL) and then changed it to Samoa sometime in the 0's I think.

MAWN never die!

in

Been here since 98-99 cant remember my old SN

Screen name is not important.

I was just trying to gauge the amount of members that are still posting here.

Cool topic. Happy to be a part of it.

I was some time in 2000 I think. My Yahoo account is the longest running site that I’ve been associated with and that’s got a “2000” in the address. I also joined here right at the same time. Themat.com would be another from the same time frame that I still belong to. Other than that, nothing else is close.

Mutant -
Samoa -

MAWN never die!

What was the other name associated with MAWN? Dipasquale or something?

Still here.  Same screen name from beginning.  

What is a little strange is that you rarely see members with any other day than the 1st of January 2001.

* I can`t remember seeing any other day in January 2001.

crowbar - 

What is a little strange is that you rarely see members with any other day than the 1st of January 2001.

* I can`t remember seeing any other day in January 2001.

My name that I started in September of '01 became a 1/1/01 at some point. I think when they very first started putting the “member since” date on there.

Hi, my name is Frank. But people call me Night Hawk.

lol @ only old timers feeling they can post in this thread. everyone else, the big boys are chatting, bitches get out of the way 

mindless optimism - 

lol @ only old timers feeling they can post in this thread. everyone else, the big boys are chatting, bitches get out of the way 

Not the case.

ttt