Need 1/01/01 or earlier members to check in

Present, screen name hasn’t changed, probably started here around late 99, rarely post any more.

I knew that was the t-shirt list, haha! I check the UG fairly regularly to keep up on MMA stuff. Very rarely check the OG and when I do I usually feel like I need to take a shower. :D

I'm even a little more OG than submissionfighting.com, I was on mousels, applied to fight in pancrase (didn't even get a callback, fuckers! :D  ), attended Josh Barnett's first amatuer fight, etc. 

crowbar - 

same

Doing pretty damn good so far IMO.Since there is probably alot of members that are currently at work.

Samoa -
Mutant -
Samoa -

I joined as Samoanpowr (my AOL sname LOL) and then changed it to Samoa sometime in the 0's I think.

MAWN never die!

What was the other name associated with MAWN? Dipasquale or something?

Michael Depasquale Jr.

Smells like old folks and urine in here.

I can`t remember but,someone on here will know what this place was called before submissionfighting.com?

I know that it was called New England something?

So,I`m going to guess that it was called New England Full Contact?

When did it switch from mma.tv? I am by know means old school, started visiting site in 05. It took me forever to not type in mm.tv

TeamPrimal - When did it switch from mma.tv? I am by know means old school, started visiting site in 05. It took me forever to not type in mm.tv

I don`t know but,you can still type in MMA.TV.

What Playwright said. At some point in late '01 or early '02, there was a reset of all join dates to 01/01/01, except for a few people that somehow have 2000 join dates.

I’ve been lurking here since '99, obviously not list worthy with just a few hundred posts.

I`m pretty sure that the name Kirk is supposed to be Kirik.

crowbar -
TeamPrimal - When did it switch from mma.tv? I am by know means old school, started visiting site in 05. It took me forever to not type in mm.tv

I don't think that's accurate. I was still typing mma.tv up until a year or 2 ago. Now that site is a general news site.

in

How about an old school winner takes all, 1/1/01 and before, no holds barred tournament? Clash of the Old and Decrepit.

I`m going to go out on a limb here & say that Kirik was probably partners with this guy and came to the website after Dave or whoever developed it.

buddie - 
crowbar -

I don't think that's accurate. I was still typing mma.tv up until a year or 2 ago. Now that site is a general news site.

Ok,

I stand corrected.

(gets up out of front porch rocking chair and takes a hit from a wooden pipe, holding lower back in pain)

In my mid 30’s now I reckon. Joined this hyeh forum in the late 90’s, yet it says 2001 next to my name.

Wasn't on list but been on here since 96/97. Was on moussels forum before that.  

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - How about an old school winner takes all, 1/1/01 and before, no holds barred tournament? Clash of the Old and Decrepit.
Keep talking shit and one of us is likely to beat you with our cane sonny.
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - How about an old school winner takes all, 1/1/01 and before, no holds barred tournament? Clash of the Old and Decrepit.