Need a new routine

So I just did the level 2 program from the encyclopedia of bodybuilding for a month, but in order to do it correctly I have to be at the gym for too long. Before that I did shortcut to size on bb.com. I'm looking for something new that is intense and hard. One of my gym buddies recommended this one

http://www.t-nation.com/personal-coaching-training-programs/john-meadows/training-1.1.jsp

Opinions on it? Or other suggestions for routines would be great. I'm down to go to the gym up to 6 days a week, so give me your favorites. Phone Post 3.0

what leigh says. copy and paste is a pain in the ass on the phone. Phone Post 3.0

rMar89 - So I just did the level 2 program from the encyclopedia of bodybuilding for a month, but in order to do it correctly I have to be at the gym for too long. Before that I did shortcut to size on bb.com. I'm looking for something new that is intense and hard. One of my gym buddies recommended this one

http://www.t-nation.com/personal-coaching-training-programs/john-meadows/training-1.1.jsp

Opinions on it? Or other suggestions for routines would be great. I'm down to go to the gym up to 6 days a week, so give me your favorites. Phone Post 3.0

What are your goals? Are you training for fitness or sport?

John Meadows' programs are great for people who:

A) like to train with extreme intensity

B) go to a gym with lots of equipment variety and that doesn't mind you using bands and chains, as well as beating up the equipment a bit

C) have their nutrition dialed in and eat a LOT

It may not be the best option if part of the reason you're switching programs is being strapped for time. The leg day alone in this routine is six movements with 4 or more working sets each. Including set-up time (especially for the chains) you're looking at a 1 1/2 - 2 hour workout - probably closer to 2. 5/3/1 using Boring but Big assistance would probably be a better one to check out, if you don't doddle between sets too much then you can be in and out of the gym in 45 minutes and still get solid results.

I'm enjoying AllPro Intermediate routine 1 which is Soviet Dual Factor training. Anything with short work outs, lots of big compound lifts, variety of rep ranges and weight and assistance work you can customize. Phone Post 3.0

*from Bodybuilding.com Phone Post 3.0

Decided to try this program out, and my god. I was in the gym for maybe an hour, but I got the best leg pump I had ever had; could barely walk after the leg extensions.