need to fit my mouthguard

Tame Dog -  Go to the dentist and have them make you one.  It cost me ~$50

ya my mom sounds like she is chewing through metal at night when she does that sht

i couldn't get it to fit because i have this crazy bite where my back teeth touch first when i close my mouth also leaving a huge gap betwwen my top and bottom front teeth when my mouth is closed. i actually need a mouthguard that has to be shaved to the right angle of my jaw structure. another thing i forgot to mention this whole time is that on each side of my mouth im missing my back two teeth due to many fights  which could be another reason why i need a custom guard.

macman1000 -  can i just say im jealous that your dad is a dentist. i would save so much money.

Uncle... But either way, you are right.  My new implants Im getting from him would be well over 5k, but they are gonna be free from him! 

i know a chick who got 1 from the dentist for $400

and her dog ate it

TOWE - 
macman1000 -  can i just say im jealous that your dad is a dentist. i would save so much money.

Uncle... But either way, you are right.  My new implants Im getting from him would be well over 5k, but they are gonna be free from him! 

fuck this, im going out tonight to find me a dentist to marry. i don't care if she if fat or 50 years old i will eat her ass in exchange for free dental care.

dentalninja - 
icedog11 -  I'm sure that I can make macman a guard that will be abel to accommodate his occlusal issues. While I'm more of a Panky guy rather than a neuromuscular guy . I am familiar with this problem and while I cannot make you a night guard that will alleviate your TMJ issues I can make you a mouthguard that will be comfortable.

Well, obviously we have our differences with regard to occlusion, but at least you have a general principle you adhere to. I salute you.
I would enjoy a discussion on our views any time. I am always open to ideas that are opposed to mine 1-877-848-2737 . I'm John

gladiator

la vengeance - I should've done my mouth guard through Gladiator. I used StarGuards I think it is, and have been waiting for about 5 months now with no word.

YOu won't get one either. I've had the same problem with them. Cut your losses and order somewhere else IMO.

TOWE -  Throw it in the garbage and get a Gladiator Mouthguard...

Trust me!

www.customguards.com

deffinately go with this