Neer,Eilers,Fulton 4-29 Ames Iowa

www.fightsportglobal.com Josh Neer, Justin Eilers, Travis Fulton, John halverson, Victor Moreno and many more fighters. 19 fights in all, 14 pro. Live ppv web cast for $10. Check out the site.

correction the 28th,sorry

Neer isnt close to C level

"I don't mean to diss this event, but does anyone care about any of these Miletich C level fighters? "

LOL

let me rephrase that. Neer is way above C level

Joe Stephenson? Signed with Pride? Anything else?

HUH^^^

Fuck that local shows with UFC vets 25 miles away isn't that fucking sweet the bad things is the fucking 6 cans of beer...

never mind had to reread it. catchy1212 I'm not going to debate a fighters quality with you. I'm just putting the word out.

wudidDy......What??

Is the card full? promoter contact info!

Not sure DCC.

Three facts...

1. Neer has wins over Guillard and Stevenson... two guys who just headlined the last UFC Fight Night... and went distance with Diaz (something Gomi failed to do).

2. He has a 3-fight deal with Pride, which will now be taken over by the UFC.

3. Catchy1212 knows shit about mma.

I agree with promoter.

What's the card?

1. Neer has wins over Guillard and Stevenson... two guys who just headlined the last UFC Fight Night... and went distance with Diaz (something Gomi failed to do).

2. He has a 3-fight deal with Pride, which will now be taken over by the UFC.

3. Catchy1212 knows shit about mma.

Hey, I already said that dammit!

i was gonna say..C level fighters my ass..neer and eilers are No C level fighters and halverson and fulton are some good fighters...victor is tough as well!

Furious... It just sounds better coming from me.

an inshape fulton can beat anybody on a night.eilers hands can ko anybody on any night, just wish he would use his wrestling more. and neer we dont even have to talk aboutthat..

an inshape fulton can beat anybody on a night.eilers hands can ko anybody on any night, just wish he would use his wrestling more. and neer we dont even have to talk aboutthat..